07-12-2010, 06:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Mw2 is a steaming pile of shit lately, which caused me to throw my controller across the room and break it. I'm paying someone to get me from 64 to 70. Don't even think about offering unless you're on level 2 trustworthy or higher, or I know you. Anyone else will be ignored.

If you're going to offer ridiculous prices, don't offer because it's only 6 ranks, its not that bad. And if you suck and 6 levels would be hard for you, don't offer. I don't want some noob murdering my k/d and win/loss which is already shitty.

If you think you can perform this job then throw some offers my way. If not, gtfo.
07-12-2010, 06:40 PM #2
disturbed4life
Vault dweller
well then ive been on this site for 7 days now and im over 115 post but i havent been added to trustworthy list im working on it if u can trust me ill do it for u my main acc has 1.11 kdr would be at 1.7 but i used to boost alot and its lvl 70 10th prestige... its fine tho if u cant trust me im just tryin to gain trust around here goodluck finding a helper
07-12-2010, 06:40 PM #3
ill do it for 20k im level 2 trustworthy as tohplayer my old name
07-12-2010, 06:42 PM #4
Originally posted by AceVirus View Post
Mw2 is a steaming pile of shit lately, which caused me to throw my controller across the room and break it. I'm paying someone to get me from 64 to 70. Don't even think about offering unless you're on level 2 trustworthy or higher, or I know you. Anyone else will be ignored.

If you're going to offer ridiculous prices, don't offer because it's only 6 ranks, its not that bad. And if you suck and 6 levels would be hard for you, don't offer. I don't want some noob murdering my k/d and win/loss which is already shitty.

If you think you can perform this job then throw some offers my way. If not, gtfo.

okay AceVirus you ask me and F33L before to do it but we dont do 70 ranking but i will now each level is 2.5k vbux good deal

im level 3 trustworthy

(Old Name: xCh4oTiC---
07-12-2010, 06:53 PM #5
Webby
Samurai Poster
Hey Ace ,
i will do it for 20k vbux
i am level 2 trustworthy
07-12-2010, 06:58 PM #6
20k sounds really low, and I don't need the 70 ranking as I'm not going to be prestiging again. Any estimates on how long it would take?
07-12-2010, 06:59 PM #7
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
Mw2 is a steaming pile of shit lately, which caused me to throw my controller across the room and break it. I'm paying someone to get me from 64 to 70. Don't even think about offering unless you're on level 2 trustworthy or higher, or I know you. Anyone else will be ignored.

20k bro Happy

also ace's u know my acc xxfamouzz i sold it bro so cn i add u on my main now?
07-12-2010, 07:01 PM #8
Originally posted by iGoD View Post
20k bro Happy

also ace's u know my acc xxfamouzz i sold it bro so cn i add u on my main now?

Yeah, just tell me in the friend request who you are.
07-12-2010, 07:02 PM #9
Ac3z-iGoD
League Champion
Yeah, just tell me in the friend request who you are.

lol my psns Ac3z-iGoD so its a bit obv :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo