12-14-2010, 07:51 AM #1
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to my shop i will work on leveling up your call of duty blacks ops accounts asap. Post or send us a pm on ngu in the following format: *Note all leveling wlll be done legit unless you offer high enough for boost

Current level:__
What package you wish to purchase:__(must be a package from our shop which are listed on the 3'rd page of this thread- u cannot make your own package unless you are willing to pay more)*Note packages are updatedSmile

[multipage=BLACK OPS SHOP AND PRICES]

Disclaimer
*NOTE THIS SHOP IS FOR PS3.Once you post on my shop send me your account info and i will stat Asap. Depending on the size of your order all purchases will be dealt with in 3-9 days, so please be patient with me. I will only be taking an order at a time

LEVELING UP SHOP INCLUDES BUNDLESSmile

*note if you want a custom bundle pm me and I will decide whether I want to do it or not

NOOBY BUNDLE: I Level your account from level 1-20+10k codpoints+5 levels in combat training+a 1.4 k/dSmile=400k vbux or 3 dollars paypal

WARMING UP BUNDLE: I Level up your account from level 25-35+15k codpoints+15 levels in combat training+a 1.5 k/dSmile=550k vbux or 5 dollars paypal

PRO BUNDLE: I level up your account from level 1-30+20k codpoints+25 levels in combat trIning+a 1.7-1.8 k/dSmile=750k or 6.50 dollars paypal

COD POINTS SHOP

1000 codpoints-15 cents Paypal
2500 codpoints-50 cents Paypal
5000 codpoints-1 cents Paypal
7500 codpoints- 2.50 dollars Paypal
10000 codpoints-3 dollars Paypal
12500 codpoints-4 dollars Paypal
15000 codpoints-5 dollars Paypal
30000 codpoints=8 dollars paypal

[multipage=PURCHASES AND CONTACT INFO]

For paypal purchases when you do buisness with me send to:
[email][email protected][/email]

[multipage=COMPLETED LIST/IN PROGRESS]
1.Honker55✓
2.kdirt7✓
3 _NUTTY_✓

[multipage=WAITING LIST]
ONLY 5 NAMES ALLOWED ON

Last edited by MURJACK ; 01-18-2011 at 02:53 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to MURJACK for this useful post:

Bang Tidy, honker55, Neal Caffrey
12-14-2010, 02:16 PM #11
Kylee.
Banned
Originally posted by Bisswah View Post
I'll do for 100k yeah?

Can u do it now?

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by iLukeJackson View Post
14-50

800k Vbux>?

GIVE ME UR VBUX! :carling:, Give me 2mill of them =D
12-14-2010, 05:22 PM #12
Originally posted by MomasGirlOnline View Post
Can u do it now?

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

GIVE ME UR VBUX! :carling:, Give me 2mill of them =D

Please talk the details in Private,no need to spam this thread Smile.Just a suggestion:hitman:
12-14-2010, 08:13 PM #13
Kylee.
Banned
Originally posted by MagnusS1234 View Post
Please talk the details in Private,no need to spam this thread Smile.Just a suggestion:hitman:

Sorry if u think im spamming, i aint im just replying to him on the thread :y:
12-14-2010, 09:15 PM #14
Like I said please use PM.Youre not buying anithing fro me or my bro!
Honker55-I've prestiged and you are level 5 now.15 more levels tomorrow
Last edited by Neal Caffrey ; 12-14-2010 at 10:00 PM.
12-15-2010, 01:57 AM #15
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Meh I was going to but a pretty large vBux order, but then I saw you wouldn't level up Jackson's account for 800k.

PM me if you lower the prices Winky Winky
12-16-2010, 03:39 AM #16
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
bump.......
12-16-2010, 03:12 PM #17
kdirt7
Do a barrel roll!
Okay so how much per prestige? I saw your prices, but you dont have a price per prestige. Im paying paypal by the way. If the price is right then you could go all the way to prestige 10 if you want. Currently 2nd, level 20
12-16-2010, 04:44 PM #18
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
Originally posted by Dr.
bump.......

I am currently level 40, 1st prestige. I have 600k vBux and a £20 PSN card. I know you really don't accept that stuff but if you decide to the PM me or Quote. Thanks Jack.
12-16-2010, 05:00 PM #19
xChri$ !
whaaaa ?
Originally posted by MagnusS1234 View Post
Like I said please use PM.Youre not buying anithing fro me or my bro!
Honker55-I've prestiged and you are level 5 now.15 more levels tomorrow

Just leave them, It's not a bother.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dr.
Welcome to Magnus and my shop, together we will work on leveling up your call of duty blacks ops accounts asap. Post or send us a pm on ngu in the following format:

Current level:__
What package you wish to purchase:__(must be a package from our shop which are listed on the 3'rd page of this thread- u cannot make your own package unless you are willing to pay more)*Note packages are updatedSmile

Send both of us your account details and we get started on your account right awaySmile.*note i will be unable to work on accounts till Friday but until then Magnus will be managing over the shop. So send him all your requests.

[multipage=WELCOME]

You must login or register to view this content.

[multipage=BLACK OPS SHOP AND PRICES]

BELOW IN A KEYNOTE PROJECT WILL LIST OUR PRICES. Smile Sorry for the small font ngu reformated when i uploaded.

You must login or register to view this content.

[multipage=PURCHASES AND CONTACT INFO]

For paypal purchases when you do buisness with me send to:
[email][email protected][/email]

For paypal purchases when you do buisness with MagnusS1234 send to: [email][email protected][/email]

If you have any questions or concerns regarding are shop send Magnus or me a pm on ngu or email us(same as paypal emails).

[multipage=WAITING LIST]
ONLY 5 NAMES ALLOWED ON

1. x Unreal

I Really don't think people are going to pay real money to be a certain rank on a game your going to play for 6 months, Unless it's a like a couple of prestige's... Just saying :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo