12-22-2010, 11:28 PM #1
Chrome
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to my shop for leveling accounts. I currently have one person helping me, which is The-Grinch.

We are Currently Closed. Sorting orders out..

Please do not quote this post. I check the thread multiple times throughout the day.

[MULTIPAGE=Prices]
The prices are high for a reason. Between The-Grinch and I, we have 6 PS3s to boost your account up to the level you want.

The type of service is BBCoded in color.
THIS means our fastest service we can provide. We will get through your order within 4 days (Depending on the size of your order.) But it's a bit more than the usual prices.

THIS means our medium service. It's not the best that we can give you, but it's not our worst. The prices are a bit lower than average prices that that you may pay in another users shop. This service we'll get get your order done within 7 days (Depends on size of order)

THIS means our least service we can give you. The prices are very low for you cheapy people, but the process is our slowest. We'll get your account done within 20 days.
(Depends on size of order).

The way we'll do your accounts is based on the when you order, how much you order, and what type of service you would like to choose.

ALSO, if you wish to pay vBux then send either The-Grinch or myself a VM, or PM.

Prices:

Level 1-10: $5 || $3 || 50 Cents.

Level 1-20: $13 || $8 || $5

Level 1-30: $17 || $10 || $7

Level 1-40: $25 || $20 || $10

Level 1-50: $30 || $23 || $15

*The prices are subject to change at anytime. If you would like a different price than the ones listed, then send either myself or The-Grinch a VM.

[MULTIPAGE=Contact and Payment info.]

My Paypal email : [email][email protected][/email]
The-Grinch's Paypal email : [email][email protected][/email]

If you've done a deal with The-Grinch, then send the money to him. If you've done a deal with me, then send it to my paypal email.

If we dont respond to you, then we are busy. Please wait, and we'll get to you soon.

For updates on how your account is doing, send a VM to either me or The-Grinch.

You must login or register to view this content. His profile link <<

[MULTIPAGE=How to request]
First off, you're going to need to post here the account and your order. Post like this:

What level the account is currently at (Prestige/Level):
What levels I want:
What kind of service I want:
Type or payment (vBux or Paypal):

Once that is done, you will recive a PM from one of us asking for the account informantion. Just send it, then you're account will be on it's way to being leveled up.

Thanks for letting us level your account. We are trustworthy. Any further questions about anything, send me a VM.
Last edited by Chrome ; 12-29-2010 at 04:19 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Chrome for this useful post:

.Rush., Al-Mannai, kaliboi, Kylee., Samberg
12-23-2010, 01:22 AM #2
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
nice shop chrome!
12-23-2010, 02:26 PM #3
What levels I want: 18-35
What kind of service I want: Fast
Type or payment (vBux or Paypal): 900k vBux
12-24-2010, 01:10 PM #4
Nice shop Chrom3 Smile

sorry that i didnt reply to ur message, but i was busy the last couple of days

but now im ready to rank people up with you Smile

ps: my paypal email is [email][email protected][/email]
12-24-2010, 09:15 PM #5
gamekilla
★☆NGU Member☆★
ill buy this service when i get money how long does it take and will i get banned? o.O
12-25-2010, 02:43 AM #6
Chrome
At least I can fight
Originally posted by gamekilla99 View Post
ill buy this service when i get money how long does it take and will i get banned? o.O

No you wont because since we have a lot of PS3s, the entire lobby will be taken up by us.
12-26-2010, 07:03 AM #7
What levels i want: 1st or 2nd prestige level 50. Maybe 3rd if your in the christmas spirit xP
What kind of service i want: id like it done ASAP cause i just got reset on this account and now i dont feel like playing BO anymore cause of how low i am. im okay if it takes a lil while.
Type/payment: VBUX ill give all my vbux and + or - rep for a week!!! i really want to be 3rd but im okay with 2nd or 1st. id like the green type cause i want it done soon but since im sure people offer you way more vbux im offering ill go with orange or red preferably orange.
Last edited by mathu147 ; 12-26-2010 at 07:09 AM. Reason: had to see format.
12-26-2010, 07:36 AM #8
Chrome
At least I can fight
Originally posted by mathu147 View Post
What levels i want: 1st or 2nd prestige level 50. Maybe 3rd if your in the christmas spirit xP
What kind of service i want: id like it done ASAP cause i just got reset on this account and now i dont feel like playing BO anymore cause of how low i am. im okay if it takes a lil while.
Type/payment: VBUX ill give all my vbux and + or - rep for a week!!! i really want to be 3rd but im okay with 2nd or 1st. id like the green type cause i want it done soon but since im sure people offer you way more vbux im offering ill go with orange or red preferably orange.

Well, all of you're vBux wont cover from Level 1 no prestige, to 1st prestige or 2nd. But, if you have paypal then that'll be fine.
12-26-2010, 08:32 AM #9
Mr. God
< ^ > < ^ >
Good looking shop bro.
Might buy something when I have the chance!
12-26-2010, 09:07 AM #10
frostysnoww
Premium Nomination Winner
Originally posted by Chrom3 View Post
Well, all of you're vBux wont cover from Level 1 no prestige, to 1st prestige or 2nd. But, if you have paypal then that'll be fine.

Would you like to combine shops. I have about 3 offers but im too busy with a big one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo