03-01-2011, 01:06 AM #1
Febreze
Keepin' it FRESH
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I have had a great urge to play Zombieland ever since I got into one for the first time a week ago. I cannot change my patches, I wouldnt be here if i could, trust me. :p I am buying a friend spot on a PSN account to play anytime I want (Not consistent, once and a while). I will be paying vbux only, and not a lot because they are EASY to host. If you can, I can bring the FaZe clan into a match too.
03-01-2011, 12:45 PM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by DevTheGreat9 View Post
Hey guys, I have had a great urge to play Zombieland ever since I got into one for the first time a week ago. I cannot change my patches, I wouldnt be here if i could, trust me. :p I am buying a friend spot on a PSN account to play anytime I want (Not consistent, once and a while). I will be paying vbux only, and not a lot because they are EASY to host. If you can, I can bring the FaZe clan into a match too.

There is a mw2 update coming out and soon all modded lobbies will go bye-bye for a while.
:embarrassed:
03-01-2011, 01:55 PM #3
Febreze
Keepin' it FRESH
Hmmm... Well I'll see what happens when it comes out. If I can get a mod to close this and then me re open after they make new patches it shouldnt affect business.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo