05-25-2011, 01:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok Guys for who don't know me im the creator of the "Cod Server Mapper" Tool to play on retial servers of games on rebug and the creator of "F@ck3arc" the tool that UNBAN you form black ops.

There was 2 version of F@ck3arc was both pubblic and first one get patched in a week and the 2nd one get patched in about 3/4 week.

So i decided to sell the last version hoping to be patched more slowly or better never get patched.

How it's work?

This tool map Black Ops server to "Secret" black ops dev server.
this is a new server so you are not banned anymore BUT.

1- You will start from LVL 1 (no prestige) AGIN.
2- The server is empty most of the time
3- The point 2- mean that you will not find any game on this server SO DON'T SEARCH LOBBIES ON THIS SERVER To play you must connect to one of your friends. (get invited or just join in session)
4- DON'T POST THINGS IN COMMUNITY useless you want get the server close.

Tips to prevent server close.

1- If there are more than 15 players online I SUGGEST TO LOGOUT FROM THE SERVER that the most important rule but i know most of you will not follow it.

2- Do not do any kind of hack or glitch (XP glitch,Boost,15th hack) or such things.

3- Do not search games on the server. (Last server get closed cause guy found a game with devs on it and he start talking with devs) that the most stupid thing that you can do.

4- Do not invite people on the server.

Follow this rule and the server will keep alive forever.

How to setup it?

This software is based on COD Server Mapper it's work exatly the same so there are hundreds of tutorial just use google. Anyway i will write one with pics and stuff when i have time.

Work on OFW?
Yes it's work on OFW too. it's more easy cause you just have to set DNS setting.

Work on CFW?
Yes you need the last CFW of rebug and must have 3.61 spoof and be connected on "SP-INT"

UPDATE**: Looks like SP-INT get fixed now can't login trough the spoof. Sorry guys.

How Much for it?
It's cost just 5$, I accept only paypal as gift to [email protected] and the tool will be delivered in 24 hours.

PS: The tool has a BAN System in so who leak it or who run multiple version at time will get banned with no money back
Last edited by KiNgOfUnIvErS ; 05-26-2011 at 04:13 AM.

The following user thanked KiNgOfUnIvErS for this useful post:

chris01
05-31-2011, 07:53 PM #56
Originally posted by chris01 View Post
Hey man I am part of the beta testers now treyarch has released a new patch which most of u know.Now when I try to playonline it just freezes at ''Awesome faceownloading game settings'' after 6 seconds it un-freezes and nothing happens.I press it again same result oh and the playlist is greater than ur software (New playlist 60.something and ur is 59.something

i guess it's patched. but strange how they figured it out i dont know =/. i need to try by myself i will get an ofw and i will try.
05-31-2011, 11:22 PM #57
crazywildjoka
Do a barrel roll!
=/ i just bought today...noo wayy lol how unlucky, well if u make an update please send it to me
06-01-2011, 01:39 AM #58
Rasil23
Climbing up the ladder
Patched . Sorry guys :\
06-01-2011, 06:12 AM #59
.DiGiTaLTwO.
ii Love My Life <3
Patched ? :(
06-02-2011, 08:22 AM #60
chris01
Gym leader
Originally posted by .DiGiTaLTwO. View Post
Patched ? :(

By the looks of things...yes
06-02-2011, 08:44 AM #61
Originally posted by chris01 View Post
By the looks of things...yes

Well im going to explain a little bit, first off this is server is cert server known as prod-qa on ps3 and if you have a CFW you should know that prod-qa is down and it's not just for CFW but it's down for real devs too. so they may closed it for useless of the server as not accesible by psn.
06-02-2011, 02:57 PM #62
chris01
Gym leader
Originally posted by KiNgOfUnIvErS View Post
Well im going to explain a little bit, first off this is server is cert server known as prod-qa on ps3 and if you have a CFW you should know that prod-qa is down and it's not just for CFW but it's down for real devs too. so they may closed it for useless of the server as not accesible by psn.

Oh ok thanks..Can u fix it?
06-02-2011, 06:01 PM #63
edwin864
Bounty hunter
lol i doubt he can fix a developer server getting closed

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

but as one gets closed more open up so....
06-02-2011, 06:46 PM #64
I figured it out! i think.
Easy you are on a different patch: 1.09 your patch ( last one ) 1.08 the cert server patch. so the server still need to be uptaded at the last patch.
Prove reinstall the 1.08 patch it's should work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo