12-12-2011, 02:28 PM #1
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title says it all.. I am looking to buy elite founder codes that have not been used for the ps3..
12-12-2011, 10:51 PM #2
spark32
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
Title says it all.. I am looking to buy elite founder codes that have not been used for the ps3..

The "Founder" codes are not console locked.
12-13-2011, 02:07 AM #3
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Come on NGU.. I need to buy some founder cards which still have the xp available..

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by spark32 View Post
The "Founder" codes are not console locked.

Alright.........
12-13-2011, 02:32 AM #4
Title says it all.. I am looking to buy elite founder codes that have not been used for the ps3..

nvm just sold it... srry
Last edited by Sigma ; 12-13-2011 at 03:28 AM.

The following user groaned Sigma for this awful post:

NGUMODDEDLOBBY
12-13-2011, 02:52 AM #5
awesomegamer
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by NGUMODDEDLOBBY View Post
he is not around.. lol.. sorry... ill take it? whats the founder code exactly?

The founder code came on the hardened edition, its so that if you upgrade till Elite after the close-off date from when you could gain founder status you can still upgrade to it. It doesn't buy you Elite but just gives you the Founder status on Elite itself (it lets you have 500xp for your clan and I think another title and camo for your weapon).

Some people sell them on ebay for around 30 bucks which makes me think I should be selling mine soon aswell xD
12-13-2011, 03:54 AM #6
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by Sigma View Post
nvm just sold it... srry

Damn..
he is not around.. lol.. sorry... ill take it? whats the founder code exactly?
he is not around huh?? I see what kind of person u are..

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

ok... kinda lol..... basically its nothing but a title and emblem and thats it.... got it.. ill give you 5$ sigma lol... sorry to "lowball" you but its a start with offers..

Get off of my thread with that bullshit.. Go make ur own thread, or atleast u could fuking pm him.. damn!!!
12-13-2011, 03:56 AM #7
Damn..
he is not around huh?? I see what kind of person u are..

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Get off of my thread with that bullshit.. Go make ur own thread, or atleast u could fuking pm him.. damn!!!

Ill Try To Get Another TOmorrow. i know a couple of my friends who bought hardnened editions but dont even use COD Elite. ill get back to you

NGUMODDEDLOBBY
12-13-2011, 03:56 AM #8
wow... bro its called an AUCTION for a reason. dont trip out over NOTHING.. i did it on your thread because im a MAN and i dont go behind peoples backs.
Last edited by NGUMODDEDLOBBY ; 12-13-2011 at 04:00 AM.

The following user groaned NGUMODDEDLOBBY for this awful post:

ZeroOo
12-13-2011, 03:58 AM #9
hey i posted in his post just in case he was around he had the chance to step in and say hey, im here etc etc..
i mean i could have PM'd the guy and did like everyone else has already done.. and obviously someone did exactly that... they pm'd him and he sold it to them... so who should you REALLY be saying "you see what kind of person you are " too ?

lol you make no sense. your hijacking his thread.

simply dont post offers in other peoples threads...

The following user thanked Sigma for this useful post:

Koltz

NGUMODDEDLOBBY
12-13-2011, 04:01 AM #10
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
hey i posted in his post just in case he was around he had the chance to step in and say hey, im here etc etc..
i mean i could have PM'd the guy and did like everyone else has already done.. and obviously someone did exactly that... they pm'd him and he sold it to them... so who should you REALLY be saying "you see what kind of person you are " too ?
what the fuk do u mean "what kind of person I am"?? I started this thread.. And it is impossible to "post in someone's post".. U can reply to someone's post, but not post in someone's post.. And u posted in my thread, just to get things straight.. Like I said, u have no respect for others threads.. So u will recieve none from me, from now on..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo