01-05-2012, 05:40 PM #1
Relevant Is God
Trustworthy Level 2
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so guys im in need of a bit of money so ill level up your accounts

instead of doing a set amount of levels, i will play on your account for a number of hours Happy

BUT you may think im not going to do well?

Read on...

On CoD WaW playing online by myself i have a LEGIT win to loss ratio of 11 and a k/d of 3.47
On CoD 4 my w/l is 1.22 and k/d is 2.14
on MW3 i got to level 80 in less then a day ( around 14 hours or something, i stayed at level 80 )

also ive had 2 MOAB's and lots of nukes Happy

Also i will be using a gun of my choice unless you pay a $1 fee for me to use a certain gun for you.

Anyway pretty much offer me a price, i can do roughly 4 hours on weekdays and like 10 hours on weekends probs more if i can be arsed

thanks for looking
01-09-2012, 04:15 AM #29
Jasdeep
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by A
so guys im in need of a bit of money so ill level up your accounts

instead of doing a set amount of levels, i will play on your account for a number of hours Happy

Read on...

On CoD WaW playing online by myself i have a LEGIT win to loss ratio of 11 and a k/d of 3.47
on MW3 i got to level 80 in less then a day ( around 14 hours or something, i stayed at level 80 )

Also i will be using a gun of my choice unless you pay a $1 fee for me to use a certain gun for you.

Anyway pretty much offer me a price, i can do roughly 4 hours on weekdays and like 10 hours on weekends probs more if i can be arsed

thanks for looking

after the patch i will get reset so i will pay u 155k vbux ? if u get me from prstige 0 lvl 1 to prestige 1 lvl 30-40? idk whick gun u use ok and idc about k/d & w/l ratio
01-09-2012, 05:27 PM #30
Relevant Is God
Trustworthy Level 2
Originally posted by Lobbies View Post
i have a 100 dollar visa gift card, check my post here for details, i think youll be interested
You must login or register to view this content.

well its kinda a big order and i'd end up getting bored so sorry ill have to decline "/ thanks anyway man
01-09-2012, 07:28 PM #31
Stealthclown
FIFA Addiction
i added you on msn i am [email][email protected][/email] Smile
01-09-2012, 07:44 PM #32
SELVAlaBELVA
Italian Stallion
How many hours to do a prestige in Black Ops? (thus how much $$ xD)
01-09-2012, 08:08 PM #33
Fayez
[move]Level 1 Trustworthy :happygrin:[/move]
Originally posted by A
im just doing xBruTaLiTy-'s order Awesome face and im trustworthy level 2 Winky Winky and with the 26k i''d get you to 6th 15 Awesome face

okay sure!
let me know when your free Smile
01-09-2012, 09:27 PM #34
Cubs
Next year is the year..
Originally posted by A
well its kinda a big order and i'd end up getting bored so sorry ill have to decline "/ thanks anyway man

alright thanks for the response
01-10-2012, 01:48 AM #35
fux
|̶͇̿ ̶͇̿ ̶͇̿Winky Winky
Originally posted by A

Read on...

thanks for looking

01-10-2012, 04:04 PM #36
Relevant Is God
Trustworthy Level 2
Originally posted by THE

i dont have anyone that i could boost with sorry matee :( ill have to decline but thanks anyway!
01-11-2012, 01:31 AM #37
Originally posted by A

Read on...

thanks for looking

What can I get for $15?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo