08-01-2012, 10:14 AM #1
Ben
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Welcome to my PS3 Lobby Shop! :happygrin: I offer cheap lobby services for Modern Warfare 2, CoD 4 and Black Ops prestige lobbies Smile

Prices:
Modern Warfare 2 Unlock All: Standard Members: $1 Elite: Free!(Either join my lobby or I can login myself)

Call of Duty 4 Unlock All: Standard Members: $1 Elite: Free!(Either join my lobby or I can login myself)

Black Ops 14th or 15th Prestige: Standard Members: $5 Elite: $4 I have login myself and has to be an unused account.

Packages:
CoD 4 + MW2 + Black Ops= Standard Members:$6 Elite: $5.50
CoD 4 + MW2= Standard Members:$1.50 Elite:$ 1
MW2/CoD4 + Black Ops=Standard Members: $5.50 Elite: $4.50

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS THAT MAY OCCUR!

Last edited by Ben ; 08-19-2012 at 06:20 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Ben for this useful post:

fux, Shackler's Rev
08-11-2012, 06:24 AM #20
Ben
Former Staff
Originally posted by DigitalFX View Post
I have an account that is lv35 No Prestige, is there a way you can hack it to Prestige 14 or 11 at least? thanks in advance

It doesn't seem to work :| Sorry, it has to be an unused account.

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Originally posted by The
Can you do it for vBux? I bought somethings really expensive and I don't have any PayPal, I'll give all my vBux left (it isn't that much but please Happy)

As I said before, no vBux, sorry :(
08-11-2012, 07:30 AM #21
Shackler's Rev
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Ben View Post

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Oh, I see :/ I've another question, my account was already prestige hacked (COD4 prestige 9, WAW prestige 8 and MW2 prestige Cool Man (aka Tustin), can you derank them in order to get lower prestiges? (COD4 prestige 4 and MW2 prestige 5)
08-11-2012, 07:35 AM #22
Grumpfy
cameltóe, french much?

I'll buy it under one condition, my MW2 prestige is not showing on MW3, will you agree to keep derank and doing lobbies for me on MW2 untill it gets fixed?
08-11-2012, 08:21 AM #23
Ben
Former Staff
Originally posted by The
I'll buy it under one condition, my MW2 prestige is not showing on MW3, will you agree to keep derank and doing lobbies for me on MW2 untill it gets fixed?

Fine, so you want unlimited access? $1.50 for unlimited access? Do you agree?

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Originally posted by DigitalFX View Post
Oh, I see :/ I've another question, my account was already prestige hacked (COD4 prestige 9, WAW prestige 8 and MW2 prestige Cool Man (aka Tustin), can you derank them in order to get lower prestiges? (COD4 prestige 4 and MW2 prestige 5)

Sure! I don't have W@W yet :( So that will be $1.50, PM me when you're ready Smile

The following user thanked Ben for this useful post:

Shackler's Rev
08-11-2012, 08:34 AM #24
Grumpfy
cameltóe, french much?
Fine, so you want unlimited access? $1.50 for unlimited access? Do you agree?

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Sure! I don't have W@W yet :( So that will be $1.50, PM me when you're ready Smile

Actually I my friends borrowed my COD4, W@W and MW2. I only have Blops and MW3 with me right now, can't you log into my account and do it? For U$1?
08-11-2012, 08:40 AM #25
Ben
Former Staff
Originally posted by The
Actually I my friends borrowed my COD4, W@W and MW2. I only have Blops and MW3 with me right now, can't you log into my account and do it? For U$1?

$1.50 since I have to login.
08-11-2012, 08:42 AM #26
Grumpfy
cameltóe, french much?
$1.50 since I have to login.

Okay, but if I need I still have unlimited acess? (Will ask my friends my games back :P)
08-11-2012, 08:44 AM #27
Ben
Former Staff
Originally posted by The
Okay, but if I need I still have unlimited acess? (Will ask my friends my games back :P)

Ummmm..$2 maybe? Go in the shoutbox Winky Winky
08-11-2012, 09:36 AM #28
Grumpfy
cameltóe, french much?
Ummmm..$2 maybe? Go in the shoutbox Winky Winky

Sorry for the late response. I went to have lunch and I can't go to the sb because on my phone and it lags so much :( PM?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo