09-01-2012, 12:23 PM #1
MeowDev
Power to the Premium
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi and welcome to my store.
I am providing cheap services for Call of Duty World at War, Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. These services are not done legitimately. I will be offering safe, unbannable hacks such as CoD5 CLs, CoD6 CLs and Black Ops 15th Prestige. I am not responsible for any reason you do get hacked.

Services!
Call of Duty: World at War - Challenge Lobby: You must login or register to view this content.

Call of Duty: World at War - Platinum Lobby: You must login or register to view this content.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Rank Up Service: You must login or register to view this content.

Call of Duty: Black Ops - 15th Prestige: You must login or register to view this content.

Other services which are not Call of Duty related are also listed on the site. Services thanks to ChallengeLobby.info Smile I try to do all the services within 24 hours.

Notice: I do not take vBux. I do not do service 4 service. I do not take cards (unless iTunes/PSN then I would redeem first)

Thanks Smile I tried to use the safest way possible by putting up a shop site, no registration is needed.
09-04-2012, 11:08 AM #2
MeowDev
Power to the Premium
Bump :fa:

10 fucking charachters nd i know i fucking spelt that wrong.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo