11-24-2012, 01:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am offering to rank people up on Black Ops 2

55Lvls = $15 PayPal

You will get lots of kills, score and a increased K/D ratio.

It will be boosted and will take 2-6 hours a prestige it varies.

If you are interested PM me, and I will send you my PayPal address and once you pay send me PM saying you've paid and your PSN Login information.

If you would like more gold guns ect, and or special challenges done. Message me and we can work out a price depending on what you want.

If you would liked to be ranked a certain rank on the leaderboard I could also do this.

Thank you!

NOTICE: Sort of busy due to Christmas will still be working on accounts when I can! Will have time thursday nights and the weekends.

I do NOT do new or reset accounts. The account must be a account that is actually played on.

OPEN

Working on 0 accounts currently...
None Waiting...
10 Accounts done

A few stats...

All together I have Prestiged 13 accounts over 24 times.

Have unlocked 16 Gold guns.

Have unlocked Assualt Diamond Camo weapons once.
Last edited by HeAdsWillRoLL ; 12-17-2012 at 05:42 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to HeAdsWillRoLL for this useful post:

bmxer956, Carbon0x, Paschendale, VHS
11-24-2012, 01:49 AM #2
Default Avatar
COD
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
I am offering to rank people up on Black Ops 2

55Lvls = $10 PayPal

You will get lots of kills, score and a great K/D ratio.

It will be boosted and will take 3-6 hours a prestige it varies. You will NOT be banned by me doing this.

If you are interested PM me, and I will send you my PayPal address and once you pay send me PM saying you've paid and your PSN Login information.

Sorry to anyone who has wanted me to rank them up, I just now got all my PS3's working again so I can host games by myself now for very fast ranking!!

Thank you!

This guy is legit and totally worth your money. He ranks you up super quick and always keeps you updated on how it's going.

I WILL DEFFINATLY USE HIM AGAIN AND SUGGEST HIM TO EVERYONE
Last edited by COD ; 11-28-2012 at 02:33 AM.
11-24-2012, 01:53 AM #3
Originally posted by iSorryGaming View Post
someone is doing $10 legit per prestige. I suggest if your boosting you should lower the price to $7, then you will compete for his customers ?? Also is there anychance of being banned ?

My boosting will get you a lot better stats Kills, Ratios. And no offence to anyone who ranks people up legit, power to you! But I am sure my way is a lot faster as well. And no my method hasn't gotten anyone banned.
Last edited by HeAdsWillRoLL ; 12-04-2012 at 08:07 AM.

The following user thanked HeAdsWillRoLL for this useful post:

11-24-2012, 01:59 AM #4
Toph.
Banned
My boosting will get you a lot better stats Wins, Kills, Ratios. And no offence to anyone who ranks people up legit, power to you! But I am sure my way is a lot faster as well. And no my method hasn't gotten anyone banned.

actually. i was his first customer and he got me a prestige in like 4 hours. LEGIT! and he got my w/l and k/d up. so i ALSO think you should lower the prices.
11-24-2012, 06:16 AM #5
Originally posted by Vince
Be warned. There is always a chance of ban with boosting! So no disputes if account is banned!

The chance is slim as long as you don't over do it. If someone is banned by me boosting them I will gladly give them their money back. But again I am 99% sure you will NOT get banned from the way I am boosting.

The following 3 users say thank you to HeAdsWillRoLL for this useful post:

IvanTheTerrible, VHS
11-24-2012, 06:57 AM #6
Toph.
Banned
The chance is slim as long as you don't over do it. If someone is banned by me boosting them I will gladly give them their money back. But again I am 99% sure you will NOT get banned from the way I am boosting.

i have $5 and i am level 25. can you get me to lvl 55 pls?
11-24-2012, 10:54 AM #7
Ghost1990
12-28-2012

I have a question, how can you be so confident in your ways? I'm not trying to be a smart-ass or anything, it's an honest question, the way I'm looking at it, the game isn't even two weeks old from it's release date, maybe their waiting to roll out a major ban wave in the near future, no-one knows.

The following 3 users say thank you to Ghost1990 for this useful post:

I-_-PWN-_-NUBS, Nubz, Richard.
11-24-2012, 01:06 PM #8
Originally posted by Ghost1990 View Post
I have a question, how can you be so confident in your ways? I'm not trying to be a smart-ass or anything, it's an honest question, the way I'm looking at it, the game isn't even two weeks old from it's release date, maybe their waiting to roll out a major ban wave in the near future, no-one knows.

That's what they do on every COD.

The following user thanked I-_-PWN-_-NUBS for this useful post:

Ghost1990
11-24-2012, 01:30 PM #9
Selky
< ^ > < ^ >
I am offering to rank people up on Black Ops 2

55Lvls = $10 PayPal

You will get lots of kills, score and a great K/D ratio.

It will be boosted and will take 2-6 hours a prestige it varies.You will NOT be banned by me doing this.

Thank you!

3 Accounts Finished!
2 People waiting
1 account in progress...

Do you take vbux?
11-24-2012, 02:39 PM #10
Wondoh
Former Staff
I've taken out "you won't be banned" from the thread.
Otherwise if someone does get banned they can dispute you for false advertising.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo