Post: Looking for someone to gameshare Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS4
05-04-2015, 04:37 AM #1
MasterMasta
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'll be paying 25 through PayPal for you to do so. Anybody interested?
Last edited by MasterMasta ; 05-04-2015 at 09:06 AM.
05-10-2015, 10:09 AM #2
R.I
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MasterMasta View Post
I'll be paying 25 through PayPal for you to do so. Anybody interested?

why not buy the game people dont gameshare because someone can steal your shit lol why ask to pay if someone gameshare
?? no sense u have money to pay him but u dont have the money to buy te game for your self?? lmao this is fishy tho
05-10-2015, 10:10 AM #3
Originally posted by MasterMasta View Post
I'll be paying 25 through PayPal for you to do so. Anybody interested?

Just buy it from ebay or something dude... And im sure your duplicating your posts as ive seen this post before?...
05-10-2015, 03:47 PM #4
MasterMasta
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by R.I View Post
why not buy the game people dont gameshare because someone can steal your shit lol why ask to pay if someone gameshare
?? no sense u have money to pay him but u dont have the money to buy te game for your self?? lmao this is fishy tho

Originally posted by HooliganMoDz View Post
Just buy it from ebay or something dude... And im sure your duplicating your posts as ive seen this post before?...

lol 'this is fishy tho'

I should of posted this earlier, but I already got the game a few days ago. Did a straight up trade for it. Also, since I was impatient I wanted to gameshare it because I was too impatient to buy it off ebay.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo