07-16-2014, 12:49 PM #1
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, i have recently found out this unknown member has been adding my clients and scamming them out of their money.
Please do NOT fall into the schemes of this person by adding him on skype: You must login or register to view this content.

My main and only skype is: fhackingteam

He even spelled my name wrong lmao "Domination"

You must login or register to view this content.

According to this member "You must login or register to view this content." he states clearly that he has been scammed by him, when thinking it was me....

Originally posted by Dtol09 View Post
DON'T DO IT HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED !!! Paid to have him add teeth to my extinction account *that's it* and after about 20 mins I messaged him to find out what was going on . No response so I log in and he did absolutely nothing to my account . The reason I am so upset is bcuz the first question he asked me was will I game share as a form of payment so what I think happened is he used my account to get the add ons and ran off with my money and maps . Smh

The following 3 users say thank you to BeaTsDominion for this useful post:

Devil, Dtol09, jerrmy12
07-17-2014, 07:41 AM #2
Citadel
Samurai Poster
This is another reason why I don't use Skype lol
10-10-2014, 09:55 PM #3
Originally posted by BeaTsDominion View Post
Hello, i have recently found out this unknown member has been adding my clients and scamming them out of their money.
Please do NOT fall into the schemes of this person by adding him on skype: You must login or register to view this content.

My main and only skype is: fhackingteam

He even spelled my name wrong lmao "Domination"

You must login or register to view this content.

According to this member "You must login or register to view this content." he states clearly that he has been scammed by him, when thinking it was me....

If people get fooled that easily by that username, they deserve the scam, lol. But of course, it gives you bad rep, but still.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo