03-12-2015, 06:44 PM #1
OpenlyLegit
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi NGU I wanted to take the time and point out another scammer on NGU and hopefully save you from getting scammed yourself by the same guy whose name is DexmodderFTW

Here are some pics/proof of our conversation which clearly states I get all updates for the script bypass for free you know since i paid this guy 50$
You must login or register to view this content.

Some of you are probably thinking wtf why did you pay that much my awnser to that is it was in the moment i was one of the person people that saw that post saying there was a script bypass and i was not going to let it pass me by i did it purely on instinct
Here he is again reassuring me that of course ill get all updates for free

K so Fast Forward 4 months from that its 03/12/15 atm i of course quote him in the message and ask for an update which i will of course keep private if asked and this was his response

A F*cking No?

Of course i asked again and he replies
You must login or register to view this content.]

Soo basically i know posting this wont give me the bypass which everyone knows they have since they've been constantly posting videos but i just want to know am i crazy for wanted the update even though i paid 50$ for the bypass and all updates thanks in advanceGandalf the Grey
Proof they have bypass:

The following 16 users say thank you to OpenlyLegit for this useful post:

BaSs_HaXoR, CoreyTrevor, DexTeamFTW, Dog88Christian, EraseTheSanity, EternalHabit, FlipFlow, koekblik2, Kronoaxis, Next To Nothing, ResistThePizza, Rey, RTE, Slinky, xFLAMER, zKillShxt
03-12-2015, 06:57 PM #11
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Synergy View Post
Bypass will be leaked sooner or later so it don't really matter.

thats the truth as always lol
03-12-2015, 06:57 PM #12
Think he stole your money...Not cool and u have proof of this :/ trust nobody, all Menüs Bypass, sprx will be privat.nobody Release or give a shit to help for this old game xD
03-12-2015, 06:57 PM #13
ian_
Hurah!
Originally posted by OpenlyLegit View Post
Hi NGU I wanted to take the time and point out another scammer on NGU and hopefully save you from getting scammed yourself by the same guy whose name is DexmodderFTW

Here are some pics/proof of our conversation which clearly states I get all updates for the script bypass for free you know since i paid this guy 50$

Some of you are probably thinking wtf why did you pay that much my awnser to that is it was in the moment i was one of the person people that saw that post saying there was a script bypass and i was not going to let it pass me by i did it purely on instinct
Here he is again reassuring me that of course ill get all updates for free

K so Fast Forward 4 months from that its 03/12/15 atm i of course quote him in the message and ask for an update which i will of course keep private if asked and this was his response

A F*cking No?

Of course i asked again and he replies
You must login or register to view this content.]

Soo basically i know posting this wont give me the bypass which everyone knows they have since they've been constantly posting videos but i just want to know am i crazy for wanted the update even though i paid 50$ for the bypass and all updates thanks in advanceGandalf the Grey
Proof they have bypass:

tbh he didnt say he would give updates for life so i cant see how hes scamming 2 patches have gone past since then
03-12-2015, 06:58 PM #14
EternalHabit
Former Staff
u did the right thing bro, let everybody know Winky Winky
03-12-2015, 06:58 PM #15
OpenlyLegit
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ian
tbh he didnt say he would give updates for life so i cant see how hes scamming 2 patches have gone past since then

The first pic clearly says updates and he tried changing it up after i purchased it
03-12-2015, 06:58 PM #16
Originally posted by Synergy View Post
Bypass will be leaked sooner or later so it don't really matter.

Will leaked true but where are tut,s how to find or how to make sprx gta Winky Winky

The following user thanked l3allermann82 for this useful post:

CoreyTrevor
03-12-2015, 06:59 PM #17
koolgus
Pokemon Trainer
shid whats this guys skype ill pay him 100 right now lol
03-12-2015, 07:00 PM #18
Kurt
Banned
just to make things clear. he bought the 1.19 bypass (december 20) and i said he will get the next update free, he got 1.20 bypass free. so wat is the deal?
03-12-2015, 07:02 PM #19
OpenlyLegit
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by DexModderFTW View Post
just to make things clear. he bought the 1.19 bypass (december 20) and i said he will get the next update free, he got 1.20 bypass free. so wat is the deal?

pretty sure that says update(s) bud

The following 8 users say thank you to OpenlyLegit for this useful post:

Dog88Christian, EraseTheSanity, EternalHabit, Kronoaxis, Rey, Snoop, TheSaltCracka, xFLAMER

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo