03-15-2015, 05:58 PM #1
hidro247
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This guy "P-ZAK" is a scammer... he claimed he was gonna boot me offline for not purchasing his menu for $20 and when i look at his profile there are plenty of people that knows he's a scammer... NGU MUST ALLOW SCAMMERS... Because he has been apart of NGU for a while.. I just do not understand it.. THIS GUY IS NO GOOD ! It pisses me off because most of the new people will get scammed by him. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY.... I CAN SHOW PROOF THAT HE CLAIMED HE WAS GONNA BOOT ME OFFLINE... HE IS A NOOB !!!! Please give me responses to my POST. what do you guys think about him if you ever ran into him

The following 3 users say thank you to hidro247 for this useful post:

EBKwWw, John, Sen

The following 2 users groaned at hidro247 for this awful post:

Jordan, Karisma
03-15-2015, 06:00 PM #2
MartinModding
You talkin to me?
NGU Didn't allow him to be a scammer lol
03-15-2015, 06:14 PM #3
shakeNGU
Do a barrel roll!
wrong section!!!
please admins remove this useless thread
03-15-2015, 06:20 PM #4
Originally posted by hidro247 View Post
This guy "P-ZAK" is a scammer... he claimed he was gonna boot me offline for not purchasing his menu for $20 and when i look at his profile there are plenty of people that knows he's a scammer... NGU MUST ALLOW SCAMMERS... Because he has been apart of NGU for a while.. I just do not understand it.. THIS GUY IS NO GOOD ! It pisses me off because most of the new people will get scammed by him. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY.... I CAN SHOW PROOF THAT HE CLAIMED HE WAS GONNA BOOT ME OFFLINE... HE IS A NOOB !!!! Please give me responses to my POST. what do you guys think about him if you ever ran into him

I've been scammed a couple times as well, by some of the more reputable people on this site, but no one's ever seemed to show any interest in stopping them

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

TwilightxSaga
03-15-2015, 06:21 PM #5
jason3344
Bounty hunter
He scammed me yesterday saying he was going to do a gta recovery and when it came to me sedning him $15 he claimed he not got it but yet I showed him proof that I sent it then what do you know he blocked me on Skype 😠

The following user thanked jason3344 for this useful post:

John
03-15-2015, 06:37 PM #6
AcidicSins
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by jason3344 View Post
He scammed me yesterday saying he was going to do a gta recovery and when it came to me sedning him $15 he claimed he not got it but yet I showed him proof that I sent it then what do you know he blocked me on Skype ��

I can do your recovery. if its just money ill just drop you some for free without going on your acct. if you want level and stuff that's 10-20 depending on what you want
03-15-2015, 06:45 PM #7
Originally posted by jason3344 View Post
He scammed me yesterday saying he was going to do a gta recovery and when it came to me sending him $15 he claimed he not got it but yet I showed him proof that I sent it then what do you know he blocked me on Skype 😠

Dispute payment and move on. Before buying ask for proof and whatnot. If you get scammed its not NGUs fault they do there best to ensure this dosent happen. IF it was for instance a thread eg LTS. It would be a different story but in this case its really not NGUs fault
03-15-2015, 06:47 PM #8
EBKwWw
Haxor!
I completely agree with this post but it will probily be removed which i find retarded because they simply dont care if their not making money off it they aint got time for it but what would i know im only a noob :troll: LOL
03-15-2015, 09:45 PM #9
Cesei
Banned
It's the internet, there will be scammers everywhere just gotta deal with it and stop bitching.
03-15-2015, 09:46 PM #10
jason3344
Bounty hunter
how wood i do that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo