01-23-2017, 08:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

I have had problems with trophy seller 'UPTOWN' and wanted to warn anyone thinking about doing buisness with him.
The reason I wanted to get some games done is because either the online servers went offline or certain trophies were glitched and the developers did not bother to patch it.

The first game I purchased from UPTOWN went okay, he said it would take 3 hours maximum and assured me. a day later I still did not see any results and offcourse, since this
was my first time giving out my account information I started getting nervous and contacted him to get an update, some excuses and hours later he let me know the game was completed and it was.
However, he said the price would be 20 dollars, no problem, I sent him the money and immediatly after I got a message that he "forgot" to charge me $20 for the firmware.
This is a red flag... But I paid it, since I already paid the initial 20 bucks and wanted to see if it would actually work what he was promising.

So far so good, kind of...

The second transaction was for 4 games.

$80 + $20 for firmware

This took almost a week, again, I was assured since he "would do them tonight".
After alot of messages back and forth he completed 3 games, since I had requested to do the last one (GTA5) after I got the platinum legit on the PS4.
GTA5 needed 10 more trophies for platinum (this is important later on, keep reading)

And then the excuses started rolling in: "I've been in a car accident and i'm in the hospital", "my PS3 broke down, but i'm getting it from the shop today", "i'm moving out so can't do it now".
Then he got angry and said he didn't have the update for GTA5 yet so I had to be patient (he told me that several times, kinda weird when you promise a 3 hour delivery and make customers wait 48 hours-to a month)
You don't have to be a genius to see what's going on there. A month later I asked for an update and again was told to be patient and quit bothering him.

I had enough and requested my remaining $20 back. To wich he replied he'd give me $2 back since he had already done the majority of the trophies and only 10 were left to complete.
This really got me irritated and I the most frustrating part was that he actually believed his own lies. He had not completed a single GTA trophy, so, 4 games, 3 completed, one not, that means one game should be refunded.

He claimed I was impatient, a liar etc etc.. I told him I was being very fair and correct with him and mentioned that he had made a mistake in a previous game, wich I didn't blame him proving i'm not really that much
of a pain in the ass as he'd try and make me believe. One game needed 3 trophies for plat (plat included, no discount offcourse) and he screwed up by unlocking a silver trophy, then a platinum and then the last gold trophy). Anyone who looks at that trophy list closely will see something strange happened there, especially Sony in case they have an automated system to detect such irregularities.

He claimed again that I was a liar and wanted to see proof, 20 seconds later he got his proof and this time he blamed it on the timezones, when I convinced him I wasn't a complete moron and what he was telling me was complete bullshit he said I had already unlocked the plat in 2012 so there was no way he could change that to 2016 (Imagine, he and I are both looking at the same picture of the trophy list and the timestamps are clearly there, yet he still looks for excuses)

After this I told him to go to hell and shove the $20..... somewhere.
It felt like argueing with a child, unwinnable.

He then contacted me saying he would do the last game, but I refused since I don't want funny things happening with my account.

Conclusion:
This seller does not deliver what he promises, sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't, it really depends on his mood.
He is a flat out liar and will not take responsibility for his mistakes or failing to respect deadlines.
I haven't posted it here since it would be alot, but I still have all the skype chat logs in case anyone, either mods or UPTOWN himself wanna argue about me being truthful about this.

The amount here is only $20, but other people might give him hundreds of dollars if not more, so I wanted to make sure people knew about him.
I'm not writing this to get the money back, since I sincerely meant what he could do with it.

So.... I still need GTA5 done, anyone knows a good and trustworthy seller that will not rip off clients, lie to them or make them wait weeks, please let me know!
01-24-2017, 03:20 AM #2
Awky
Banned
I suggest his profile and IP should be blacklisted from market sections around the forums. More possible punishments too.
01-24-2017, 06:23 AM #3
Originally posted by Laurens92 View Post
Hello,

I have had problems with trophy seller 'UPTOWN' and wanted to warn anyone thinking about doing buisness with him.
The reason I wanted to get some games done is because either the online servers went offline or certain trophies were glitched and the developers did not bother to patch it.

The first game I purchased from UPTOWN went okay, he said it would take 3 hours maximum and assured me. a day later I still did not see any results and offcourse, since this
was my first time giving out my account information I started getting nervous and contacted him to get an update, some excuses and hours later he let me know the game was completed and it was.
However, he said the price would be 20 dollars, no problem, I sent him the money and immediatly after I got a message that he "forgot" to charge me $20 for the firmware.
This is a red flag... But I paid it, since I already paid the initial 20 bucks and wanted to see if it would actually work what he was promising.

$80 + $20 for firmware

After alot of messages back and forth he completed 3 games, since I had requested to do the last one (GTA5) after I got the platinum legit on the PS4.
GTA5 needed 10 more trophies for platinum (this is important later on, keep reading)

And then the excuses started rolling in: "I've been in a car accident and i'm in the hospital", "my PS3 broke down, but i'm getting it from the shop today", "i'm moving out so can't do it now".
Then he got angry and said he didn't have the update for GTA5 yet so I had to be patient (he told me that several times, kinda weird when you promise a 3 hour delivery and make customers wait 48 hours-to a month)
You don't have to be a genius to see what's going on there. A month later I asked for an update and again was told to be patient and quit bothering him.

I had enough and requested my remaining $20 back. To wich he replied he'd give me $2 back since he had already done the majority of the trophies and only 10 were left to complete.
This really got me irritated and I the most frustrating part was that he actually believed his own lies. He had not completed a single GTA trophy, so, 4 games, 3 completed, one not, that means one game should be refunded.

He claimed I was impatient, a liar etc etc.. I told him I was being very fair and correct with him and mentioned that he had made a mistake in a previous game, wich I didn't blame him proving i'm not really that much
of a pain in the ass as he'd try and make me believe. One game needed 3 trophies for plat (plat included, no discount offcourse) and he screwed up by unlocking a silver trophy, then a platinum and then the last gold trophy). Anyone who looks at that trophy list closely will see something strange happened there, especially Sony in case they have an automated system to detect such irregularities.

He claimed again that I was a liar and wanted to see proof, 20 seconds later he got his proof and this time he blamed it on the timezones, when I convinced him I wasn't a complete moron and what he was telling me was complete bullshit he said I had already unlocked the plat in 2012 so there was no way he could change that to 2016 (Imagine, he and I are both looking at the same picture of the trophy list and the timestamps are clearly there, yet he still looks for excuses)

He then contacted me saying he would do the last game, but I refused since I don't want funny things happening with my account.

Conclusion:
This seller does not deliver what he promises, sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't, it really depends on his mood.
He is a flat out liar and will not take responsibility for his mistakes or failing to respect deadlines.
I haven't posted it here since it would be alot, but I still have all the skype chat logs in case anyone, either mods or UPTOWN himself wanna argue about me being truthful about this.

The amount here is only $20, but other people might give him hundreds of dollars if not more, so I wanted to make sure people knew about him.
I'm not writing this to get the money back, since I sincerely meant what he could do with it.

So.... I still need GTA5 done, anyone knows a good and trustworthy seller that will not rip off clients, lie to them or make them wait weeks, please let me know!

i can do GTA Trophys PM me
01-24-2017, 01:31 PM #4
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Hello,

$80 + $20 for firmware

Conclusion:

Link his profile
01-24-2017, 02:08 PM #5
Hello,

$80 + $20 for firmware

Conclusion:

Desperate Angel's usually who people go to for 'legit stamps' on their account.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo