01-25-2017, 03:09 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This started 2 weeks ago when Ethen pm'ed me and told me he's a cid seller . I bought some to test and everything was good , then I bought 10 more cids and they was also good .

Last friday I decided to get 20 for 160$ and then I realized 15 of them were already banned so pm'ed Ethen on skype to tell him and since then I got no reply .

I recommended him to my friends and they got banned cids aswell .

He visited NGU yesterday so he can't say he didnt see my messages .

RIP for my 120$ (15cids x 8$) but I want to make sure anyone knows Ethen is a scammer .

Here you have the first conversation on my inbox , the rest of them is on skype .

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

Tears, Je Modz
01-25-2017, 04:20 PM #2
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by EYE
tbh idiot for wasting money on cids.. but hope this gets sorted asap

I dont play GTA with godmode or shit like this , I earn money with cids , so not that idiot .
01-25-2017, 08:59 PM #3
BrownMagician
NextGenUpdate Elite
I bought CID's also from this seller to do free services for NGU and he also stole my money.

I bought a bunch from him (10 of them to be exact) and 6 of them ended up banned from the get go and I never even used them.

He also does not reply at all and goes MIA

he definitely is a scammer!
01-25-2017, 09:00 PM #4
BrownMagician
NextGenUpdate Elite
This Ethen guy really needs to be banned from this site because apparently im not the only one this has happened to, he has done this to a bunch of people on a team already.
01-25-2017, 09:17 PM #5
Originally posted by FreePS3GTA5Mods View Post
This Ethen guy really needs to be banned from this site because apparently im not the only one this has happened to, he has done this to a bunch of people on a team already.

He did come into shoutbox about a week ago asking other users about how to get away with some money he scammed off some buyers for cids. He didn't directly say "scam", but did imply that the buyers would attempt to dispute the purchase within the week. He knew he was giving out shared cids. Sucks that some former staff can't be trusted.
01-25-2017, 09:59 PM #6
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
This started 2 weeks ago when Ethen pm'ed me and told me he's a cid seller . I bought some to test and everything was good , then I bought 10 more cids and they was also good .

Last friday I decided to get 20 for 160$ and then I realized 15 of them were already banned so pm'ed Ethen on skype to tell him and since then I got no reply .

I recommended him to my friends and they got banned cids aswell .

He visited NGU yesterday so he can't say he didnt see my messages .

RIP for my 120$ (15cids x 8$) but I want to make sure anyone knows Ethen is a scammer .

Here you have the first conversation on my inbox , the rest of them is on skype .

You must login or register to view this content.

Well it is very clearly stated here: You must login or register to view this content. that there is absolutely no selling of CID"s permitted whatsoever. That goes for staff and former staff as well no member regardless of there usergroup is exempted from this rule. The simple fact that he was selling via private messaging just goes to show he know's exactly what he was doing was not permitted. The former staff usergroup should be a badge of honor to a degree not degraded and soil the "Reputation" of legit trustworthy former's.

Also as someone who has been around the site as long as you have you should have known better. The moment you seen him selling CID's it should have been reported to the admin's.

Staff was kind enough to bring in a CID section. Stuff like this is what will completely get the CID section removed all together should this kind of behavior keep taking place.

The following 2 users say thank you to Maniacal Madman for this useful post:

Dro, Frosty
01-26-2017, 12:52 AM #7
Originally posted by Maniacal
Well it is very clearly stated here: You must login or register to view this content. that there is absolutely no selling of CID"s permitted whatsoever. That goes for staff and former staff as well no member regardless of there usergroup is exempted from this rule. The simple fact that he was selling via private messaging just goes to show he know's exactly what he was doing was not permitted. The former staff usergroup should be a badge of honor to a degree not degraded and soil the "Reputation" of legit trustworthy former's.

Also as someone who has been around the site as long as you have you should have known better. The moment you seen him selling CID's it should have been reported to the admin's.

Staff was kind enough to bring in a CID section. Stuff like this is what will completely get the CID section removed all together should this kind of behavior keep taking place.

The rule is saying you can't sell CIDs onsite. Has nothing to do with selling elsewhere.

Edit:
I see, I'm retarded. Okay
Last edited by John ; 01-26-2017 at 04:08 PM.
01-26-2017, 01:41 AM #8
Awky
Banned
Had this guy try to sell to me also, he looked trusted, since i seen his rank, but still didn't buy :P
01-26-2017, 01:45 AM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by John View Post
The rule is saying you can't sell CIDs onsite. Has nothing to do with selling elsewhere.

My boii johnneh

"Scammer Alert" -- he sold onsite through PMs ma boi
01-26-2017, 09:32 AM #10
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by hydrogen View Post
my boii johnneh

"scammer alert" -- he sold onsite through pms ma boi

speak when you're spoken to

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo