06-07-2017, 06:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I had paid the person m4modz $130 for gta5 acct and i changed the email so that i can only access it. Now i dont have access to the acct and sony has advised that the original owner of the acct had changed it back to the original email changed the dob on the account to which i dont have access to. Can someone please help me with this and to report this waste of a human being for misleading and ripping me off. His name is m4modz and kik is sweetchinmodz. Its just wrong to take $130 give false promises and then do this!!!!! It must be stopped and i will take him to court for this ive spoken to consumer affairs and the ombudsman and i have proof of the purchase and acct that money was transferred 2!!!!
06-07-2017, 06:24 AM #2
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Try to file for refund. Lol 130 bucks for an account omg dude.
That soo stupid. Should of bought from a real trusted user. No one on Facebook or YouTube or any garbage website. They always bad.
I almost feal bad enough to give ya mine, almost.
I did a couple accounts, actually did em right and none have been banned.
Most just do 2 click recoveries which are not good and % 95 get banned.
But if you know what ya doing none get banned.
Even managed to get a couple accounts to hold Never Bad Sport. NEVER. Which I have not seen any other ps4 account have Smile
But that's another boring story.

If you paid with paypal then it's best for you to try and get a refund through them.
Show all proof of purchase and proof he took back the product you purchased.

Plus everyone on kik is kids usually lol and %95 of ppl with the name mods/modz/hacker or whatever in there user name are idiots
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 06-07-2017 at 06:40 AM.

The following user thanked Vicodin10 for this useful post:

FireMaggot
06-07-2017, 07:00 AM #3
<font color="#000000">Try to file for refund. Lol 130 bucks for an account omg dude.

That soo stupid. Should of bought from a real trusted user. No one on Facebook or YouTube or any garbage website. They always bad.

I almost feal bad enough to give ya mine, almost.

I did a couple accounts, actually did em right and none have been banned.

Most just do 2 click recoveries which are not good and % 95 get banned.

But if you know what ya doing none get banned.

Even managed to get a couple accounts to hold Never Bad Sport. NEVER. Which I have not seen any other ps4 account have Smile

But that's another boring story.

If you paid with paypal then it's best for you to try and get a refund through them.

Show all proof of purchase and proof he took back the product you purchased.

I WAS TOO GULLIBLE AND EAGER MAINLY BLINDED BY WHAT WAS OFFERED AND HAD NO IDEA THAT THIS COULD HAPPEN. IM JUST GUTTED AND ANNOYED THAT SUCH BEINGS EXSIST.
06-07-2017, 07:29 AM #4
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by HamoPS3 View Post
I had paid the person m4modz $130 for gta5 acct and i changed the email so that i can only access it. Now i dont have access to the acct and sony has advised that the original owner of the acct had changed it back to the original email changed the dob on the account to which i dont have access to. Can someone please help me with this and to report this waste of a human being for misleading and ripping me off. His name is m4modz and kik is sweetchinmodz. Its just wrong to take $130 give false promises and then do this!!!!! It must be stopped and i will take him to court for this ive spoken to consumer affairs and the ombudsman and i have proof of the purchase and acct that money was transferred 2!!!!

Open a dispute from our dispute section. Follow the guidelines as well and it will be looked into from there.

Dispute section: You must login or register to view this content.

Dispute guidelines: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo