02-06-2014, 02:47 PM #1
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When playing Ghosts, I usually run into this error. Anyone else have this problem? It started after their latest shitty patch by Sony, 1.60.

You must login or register to view this content.

It reads, 'Awesome faceisc read error 'imagefile62' '

Since my iPad Air can't take decent pictures.
02-10-2014, 06:52 PM #2
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
When playing Ghosts, I usually run into this error. Anyone else have this problem? It started after their latest shitty patch by Sony, 1.60.

You must login or register to view this content.

It reads, 'Awesome faceisc read error 'imagefile62' '

Since my iPad Air can't take decent pictures.

Hmm, that's a new one for me because I've never seen that at all before. If I was you I'd give Sony a call because anything to do with Disc Read Error can be very serious and could indicate an underlying problem.

Best be on the safe side and do it, oh and best of luck and I hope it isn't anything major because I know how that feels considering I've had 2 replacement PS4 already!

The following user thanked divybc for this useful post:

iTruceFret
02-15-2014, 03:04 AM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by divybc View Post
Hmm, that's a new one for me because I've never seen that at all before. If I was you I'd give Sony a call because anything to do with Disc Read Error can be very serious and could indicate an underlying problem.

Best be on the safe side and do it, oh and best of luck and I hope it isn't anything major because I know how that feels considering I've had 2 replacement PS4 already!

You've had 2 replacement ps4s :O damn! lol what issues you had?
02-15-2014, 07:00 PM #4
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by Laim
Funnily enough this isn't actually a PlayStation 4 error, it's a disc error, meaning its Infinity Ward / Activisions fault. My brother gets this on his XB1 quite a lot. If you google the error a lot of people are also having these problems with PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Does your game work for Single Player at all? If so you'll actually have to contact Activision themselves and get them to replace your disc since it is caused by a corrupt update file that happens on a select amount of CoD discs.

Yeah I googled it AFTER I talked to Sony. They shipped me a box and they're giving me a brand new system. LOL.
I'll take the system. Fuck it. But I dies ee where it was the disc causing problems and Activisions update. (Well Infinity Wards update.)
02-15-2014, 07:07 PM #5
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Yeah I googled it AFTER I talked to Sony. They shipped me a box and they're giving me a brand new system. LOL.
I'll take the system. Fuck it. But I dies ee where it was the disc causing problems and Activisions update. (Well Infinity Wards update.)

Damn, I'd take the new console aswell Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo