05-20-2014, 11:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright guys just wondering about getting a ps4 and i currently have a Xbox One which i am not satisfied about.
Any one give me help on which benefits me on ps4 which xbox one doesnt have etc....

Like the i had an argument with a friend of mine which also uses the server and he gave me the basics but i want to know fully what i can experience off the ps4

Thanks alot guys.
ScottCluness
05-20-2014, 11:36 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by ScottCluness View Post
Alright guys just wondering about getting a ps4 and i currently have a Xbox One which i am not satisfied about.
Any one give me help on which benefits me on ps4 which xbox one doesnt have etc....

Like the i had an argument with a friend of mine which also uses the server and he gave me the basics but i want to know fully what i can experience off the ps4

Thanks alot guys.
ScottCluness

I'm on my iphone right now so I can't type much lol but look how active the PS4 section is compared to the Xbox One section.

The PS4 is where everyone is at, read the thread about the PS4 becoming more powerful (thread from Lew). He has better hardware than the Xbox One, IMO I've hardly had any problems with PSN, iv always had problems with XBL.

I'm sure I'll add more to this when I'm not on my iphone lol.
05-21-2014, 11:29 AM #3
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
No difference if you get a PS4, PS4 just have more exclusive games and more power. If you are just some CoD player or something, then you shouldn't worry about switching console :p.
05-21-2014, 10:20 PM #4
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by ScottCluness View Post
Alright guys just wondering about getting a ps4 and i currently have a Xbox One which i am not satisfied about.

Thanks alot guys.
ScottCluness

If you are an all round gamer then the PS4 is the place you want to be.

1) It has more power
2) Simple but effective UI
3) PS+ is actually worth the money
4) Power Brick inside the console
5) Sony will have a LOT and I mean tons planned for this console

My personal experience was a bit shaky and I wasn't really liking it at all but it grew on me how good it actually is and I was hating the console because there was on like 2 games to play and that was COD & Fifa. Upcoming games such as Watch_Dogs, The Last of Us, The Division, The Crew and DriveClub along with the new COD being actually developed for NextGen consoles it has a very bright future ahead!

The following user thanked divybc for this useful post:

Cesei
05-21-2014, 10:47 PM #5
Cesei
Banned
I got both but I prefer PS4
05-21-2014, 11:04 PM #6
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
Also, the PS4 focuses more on gaming unlike the Xbox One which satisfies the social aspect which is obsolete because all you need is a Laptop or Tablet for that garbage.
05-22-2014, 12:01 AM #7
Thanks alot guys, the advice really helped me out alot and i know now what the benefits are so i couldn't thank you anymore. Never really use the website but i guess it's good for times likes when i really need the knowledge.

Thanks alot
ScottCluness

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo