05-25-2014, 01:14 PM #1
Warren-p-
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok need help I bought a dlc pack for ghost and it wasn't installing so I delete it and tryed to install it again but it says installed but its not anyone no what to do ?
05-25-2014, 01:27 PM #2
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by warrenIRA View Post
Ok need help I bought a dlc pack for ghost and it wasn't installing so I delete it and tryed to install it again but it says installed but its not anyone no what to do ?

If you did buy it. Your best bet is to just to ring up sony and explain what happened.
05-25-2014, 07:56 PM #3
Warren-p-
I defeated!
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
If you did buy it. Your best bet is to just to ring up sony and explain what happened.

OK thanks mate
06-13-2014, 04:58 PM #4
if it carries on, you should delete that game data and reinstall it, worked wen the maps wouldnt work for me
06-17-2014, 02:52 AM #5
Chris
Former Staff
The only thing you can do at that point is to call Sony themselves and they will guide you from there. But all honestly, they will more than likely tell you to so a system restore or delete the game data.
06-20-2014, 11:10 AM #6
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
If you still need help. If you downloaded and it installed while the game was still on or in the bg then you must close the game before the addons show up.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo