03-25-2015, 04:53 AM #1
Emily
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sooo whenever I try to play online I lag soo bad and yes I know your going to try to blame my internet but I have 50 mbps of upload and like 30 of download which isnt even that good to begin with but not bad enough to where I test my ps4 connection and I cant even get mbps I can only pull kbps. So to fix this I bought an ethernet cable and am still lagging super bad and can only pull like 3 mbps upload and like 1 download on it with an ethernet! My ps3 works fine on my connection and so does my brothers xbox 1 so can it just be my console? Does anyone have any suggestions?
03-26-2015, 12:45 AM #2
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Emily View Post
Sooo whenever I try to play online I lag soo bad and yes I know your going to try to blame my internet but I have 50 mbps of upload and like 30 of download which isnt even that good to begin with but not bad enough to where I test my ps4 connection and I cant even get mbps I can only pull kbps. So to fix this I bought an ethernet cable and am still lagging super bad and can only pull like 3 mbps upload and like 1 download on it with an ethernet! My ps3 works fine on my connection and so does my brothers xbox 1 so can it just be my console? Does anyone have any suggestions?

I would First Reset my Router if it doesnt help i would call the router company and they will reboot the entire router with all services and stuff
03-26-2015, 02:56 PM #3
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Emily View Post
Sooo whenever I try to play online I lag soo bad and yes I know your going to try to blame my internet but I have 50 mbps of upload and like 30 of download which isnt even that good to begin with but not bad enough to where I test my ps4 connection and I cant even get mbps I can only pull kbps. So to fix this I bought an ethernet cable and am still lagging super bad and can only pull like 3 mbps upload and like 1 download on it with an ethernet! My ps3 works fine on my connection and so does my brothers xbox 1 so can it just be my console? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Setup a static ip adress how do you do that? Its called GOOGLE

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo