10-04-2015, 09:45 AM #1
akra115
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok i heard some guy has a jailbreak on ps4 called toke ? Is it true or just a lie.

The following user groaned akra115 for this awful post:

Frosty
10-04-2015, 05:53 PM #11
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Sadly in the real world it doesn't work that way and it never has. Anytime you have a piece of hardware and software there will always be a way to get it to do what you want.
By your logic Apple should have learned their lesson too right? They aren't too keen on people going outside their walled garden yet it always happens.

All the new features you see on newer iOS versions, most of them come from jailbreaking.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

Cien
10-04-2015, 11:44 PM #12
Originally posted by Wretch
Agree! they probably have a more higher security, If no-one could make a CFW for whatever OFW on PS3 that's past 3.55, then no matter what, the PS4 will deffo not be JB

Lol, PS4 has less security than fucking vita, and vita is close to jailbreak. PS4 is gonna get jailbroken whether you like it or not. Don't matter if Sony "learned their mistakes"; Sony has many incompetent developers. If someone had made jailbreak for PS3 fw 3.56+, the community would come to shit. You people are incredibly naive to think PS4 is unhackable. Just remember, people though the Titanic was invulnerable. See how that worked out for them?
10-04-2015, 11:48 PM #13
Originally posted by Alt View Post
All the new features you see on newer iOS versions, most of them come from jailbreaking.

That has nothing to do with 1up's point. i-devices have been getting jailbroken for over a decade now. Apple's patched these exploits over and over, and has tried filing suits in court to make jailbreaking illegal (they failed), and yet, people always find a way to jailbreak the newest iOS version without worry. I'd say Sony's developers are more or less incompetent than Apple's (possibly), so, it doesn't matter if they "learned" from their mistakes. It's not PS3. PS4 is brand-new architecture. Just because they learned from their mistakes since the 3.56 fw on PS3, doesn't mean they've secured vita and ps4 any better.
10-05-2015, 12:04 AM #14
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Alt View Post

So what exactly does that have to do with what you said about companies learning lessons?
10-05-2015, 12:19 AM #15
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Who cares about jailbreak stuff??! Sony? Apple? They earn more if the devise is jailbroken . The ps3 is a very sold system , the online may finish in 2016 or they will stop making games for this system i really dont know , what i know is that all this fucking thing about jailbreak is a business , at the beginning i think it wasnt but rigth now... O know alot of people on ebay that sels 5 ps3 per week , and still there are alot of people who buy it new... And yes its true that all the things we saw on a jailbreak system will end on official one, why dont you guys ask why that happen.
10-05-2015, 11:43 AM #16
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by akra115 View Post
ok i heard some guy has a jailbreak on ps4 called toke ? Is it true or just a lie.

Not true and will never happen... Enjoy the power of the PS4!
10-05-2015, 12:35 PM #17
Originally posted by akra115 View Post
ok i heard some guy has a jailbreak on ps4 called toke ? Is it true or just a lie.

The PS4 will be jailbroken, nothing is unhackable! When it does come i think it will be alot harder to do than the PS3.
10-05-2015, 08:02 PM #18
princedejersey
Do a barrel roll!
it's impossible to jail break
10-12-2015, 01:01 AM #19
Chris
Former Staff
There is no jailbreak, there won't be anytime soon. ( I highly doubt there every will be )
- Thread Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo