04-02-2011, 12:14 AM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Need help cause this dosn't look like others that i have seen!?!? Any help:wtf::mad::confused:

You must login or register to view this content.
04-02-2011, 01:44 AM #2
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
Originally posted by iKeep View Post
Need help cause this dosn't look like others that i have seen!?!? Any help:wtf::mad::confused:

You must login or register to view this content.

1.Open a Web Browser on the computer. Type in You must login or register to view this content.

2.In the address bar of the Web Browser type Click Login in the upper right hand corner of the page. The router does not ship with a password, so just click submit.

4.Click on Virtual Servers under Firewall in the menu on the left

5.Enter the following information
Click Enabled

Type a general description of the application i.e.. Remote Desktop

Type the port(s) specified by the program manufacture for both of the Inbound port fields

Select TCP, UDP, or BOTH for the Type.

Private IP address: Enter the IP address of the computer you want grant access too.

Type the port(s) specified by the program manufacture for both of the Private port fields.

6.Click the Apply Changes button

Dang:sleep: Hope that helps bro Smile
04-02-2011, 01:46 AM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by h4x View Post
1.Open a Web Browser on the computer. Type in You must login or register to view this content.

2.In the address bar of the Web Browser type Click Login in the upper right hand corner of the page. The router does not ship with a password, so just click submit.

4.Click on Virtual Servers under Firewall in the menu on the left

5.Enter the following information
Click Enabled

Type a general description of the application i.e.. Remote Desktop

Type the port(s) specified by the program manufacture for both of the Inbound port fields

Select TCP, UDP, or BOTH for the Type.

Private IP address: Enter the IP address of the computer you want grant access too.

Type the port(s) specified by the program manufacture for both of the Private port fields.

6.Click the Apply Changes button

Dang:sleep: Hope that helps bro Smile

but i always get a eror

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo