04-29-2011, 12:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello i wanna make video by downloading my video and putting them together from the ea site and edit in a program what is the best for this as i only really know sony vegas but this seems complicted or is it the best , thanks for looking Smile
04-29-2011, 12:23 PM #2
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
Originally posted by iDrake View Post
Hello i wanna make video by downloading my video and putting them together from the ea site and edit in a program what is the best for this as i only really know sony vegas but this seems complicted or is it the best , thanks for looking Smile

Well you are right in saying that Vegas is the best, along with After Effects. However, I used videopad which is a very simple program to use, you can get a free trial for it, and that has a lot of cool features, and the layout is very clean and well set-out. If you wanted the best compliation possible however, the best thing you could do is to contact a montage editor, ask them if they would do it for you. Maybe offer them a little cash. They are pros at using high quality video editing software so would get you the best results.

Hope I helped :y:.

The following user thanked Sharpie for this useful post:

xNinjaMoDz
04-29-2011, 12:28 PM #3
Thanks ill look into this Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo