09-22-2011, 08:02 PM #1
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know a fair bit about Gaming and computers etc. but I want to be able to buy a good one with others opinions. I am looking to build a good gaming pc. I have a budget of £450-£550 (No more so GTFO nubs :carlingSmile and I am wanting to be able to play First Person Shooters and Minecraft etc.

I have been looking at ViBox's on Ebay but the have shit Graphics Cards.

I want something that will get me atleast 90 fps on Minecraft and atleast 65 on CoD's. I don't really care about makes and models like Nvidia, Intel, AMD or ATI so no worries there. I can build it myself OR buy a ready made one. I would like the following:

Good Graphics Card
Good CPU
8GB RAM Minimum.
Silent PC (Or nearly silent, just not some mad shit lol)

Cheers.
09-22-2011, 08:21 PM #2
rhys0065
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Playa View Post
I know a fair bit about Gaming and computers etc. but I want to be able to buy a good one with others opinions. I am looking to build a good gaming pc. I have a budget of £450-£550 (No more so GTFO nubs :carlingSmile and I am wanting to be able to play First Person Shooters and Minecraft etc.

I have been looking at ViBox's on Ebay but the have shit Graphics Cards.

I want something that will get me atleast 90 fps on Minecraft and atleast 65 on CoD's. I don't really care about makes and models like Nvidia, Intel, AMD or ATI so no worries there. I can build it myself OR buy a ready made one. I would like the following:

Good Graphics Card
Good CPU
8GB RAM Minimum.
Silent PC (Or nearly silent, just not some mad shit lol)

Cheers.

CPU: intel core i5 2500k
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 LE B3 Intel P67 Motherboard
Graphics card: MSI N560GTX Twin Frozr II/OC GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Ram: Centon R1333SO4096K2 Laptop Memory Kit - 8GB (2x 4GB)

thats $631 (or £410). thats the main stuff then you just need to get a case,psu etc. hope i helped Smile

EDIT:also you can see if [url]www.tigerdirect.com[/url] will ship to europe,because they sell things in dollars.also i think they ship to europe
Last edited by rhys0065 ; 09-22-2011 at 08:23 PM.
09-23-2011, 03:16 PM #3
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
Originally posted by rhys0065 View Post
CPU: intel core i5 2500k
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 LE B3 Intel P67 Motherboard
Graphics card: MSI N560GTX Twin Frozr II/OC GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Ram: Centon R1333SO4096K2 Laptop Memory Kit - 8GB (2x 4GB)

thats $631 (or £410). thats the main stuff then you just need to get a case,psu etc. hope i helped Smile

EDIT:also you can see if You must login or register to view this content. will ship to europe,because they sell things in dollars.also i think they ship to europe

Thanks. I don't think they ship to the UK or Europe though :/
09-23-2011, 03:31 PM #4
rhys0065
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Playa View Post
Thanks. I don't think they ship to the UK or Europe though :/
well when you go to checkout it has all the countrys to say were you want it to ship to,so i think they might.well atleats i hope they do because its a good website

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo