10-06-2011, 07:56 PM #1
rhys0065
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so youtube asked me do i want to partner one of my videos so i can start making money off it,i said yes and it has been partnered,but i was wondering what if i use a view bot to get more views would that get me more money aswell? if anyone knows please quote me.also im not going to be like spamming the views ill just do a couple everyday or every 2 days.
10-06-2011, 08:09 PM #2
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by rhys0065 View Post
ok so youtube asked me do i want to partner one of my videos so i can start making money off it,i said yes and it has been partnered,but i was wondering what if i use a view bot to get more views would that get me more money aswell? if anyone knows please quote me.also im not going to be like spamming the views ill just do a couple everyday or every 2 days.

View bots are against the terms of service, if they catch you using it on your own videos, especially for money, well, let's just say that they won't be happy.
10-06-2011, 08:41 PM #3
rhys0065
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Epic
View bots are against the terms of service, if they catch you using it on your own videos, especially for money, well, let's just say that they won't be happy.
lol i know i could be banned but would it still get me more money is what i want to know
10-06-2011, 09:16 PM #4
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by rhys0065 View Post
lol i know i could be banned but would it still get me more money is what i want to know

Well yes, assuming they're paying you per view, then the more views you get, the more you'll get paid, no matter where those views come from.

But you probably won't get any money if your banned, and if you get the money before the catch you, who knows, they could potentially sue you.
10-06-2011, 11:40 PM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Epic
Well yes, assuming they're paying you per view, then the more views you get, the more you'll get paid, no matter where those views come from.

But you probably won't get any money if your banned, and if you get the money before the catch you, who knows, they could potentially sue you.

True, just go though a nice fast proxy and do the view bot, but do it in 100 view increments, like 100-200 views a day for a week, then 150-400 views every day continuously.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo