04-12-2013, 01:19 AM #1
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Setting up my first dark comet rat. Never done this before haha. So do I need a database to send the report files to or can it transfer the info right to my server? I can set it up on 7 or a distro of linux whichever you guys think is easier.

The following user groaned Snipesome for this awful post:

xKtF
04-12-2013, 01:37 AM #2
Toph.
Banned
this isnt hackforums
04-13-2013, 03:39 PM #3
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by snipesome View Post
Setting up my first dark comet rat. Never done this before haha. So do I need a database to send the report files to or can it transfer the info right to my server? I can set it up on 7 or a distro of linux whichever you guys think is easier.

*Sigh* This is against the rules but I guess I can help add me on skype - KronosCloud I'll walk you through but you're not allowed to use it on anyone here.
04-15-2013, 01:18 AM #4
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Sloth View Post
*Sigh* This is against the rules but I guess I can help add me on skype - KronosCloud I'll walk you through but you're not allowed to use it on anyone here.

Fair enough
04-30-2013, 01:46 AM #5
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Sloth View Post

I built my new pc. So I will be on skype this weekend. Sound good?
04-30-2013, 03:32 PM #6
Sloth
Banned
I built my new pc. So I will be on skype this weekend. Sound good?

Yep I am in the middle of Revising so I might appear online but I might be busy
04-30-2013, 03:58 PM #7
Setting up my first dark comet rat. Never done this before haha. So do I need a database to send the report files to or can it transfer the info right to my server? I can set it up on 7 or a distro of linux whichever you guys think is easier.

As this is your first rat you should know that setting it up / portforwarding is easy but u need to make it fud wich is mainly the problem when its not fud you wont get alot of slaves on your rat or you have to tell them to ''disable their av''

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo