01-10-2016, 01:15 AM #1
tryandguardme
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
anyone know a fix :(
01-11-2016, 03:06 AM #2
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by ps3.modding View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

first try running Visual Studio as Administrator, then try Built->Rebuild Solution.
also if there's anything 'abnormal' about the files being shown in your Solution Explorer, that is probably the cause.
01-11-2016, 07:30 PM #3
Default Avatar
Oneup
You must login or register to view this content.

Looks like you are using someone else's decompiled source code. I wouldn't expect anyone here is going to be willing to help you.
01-12-2016, 12:27 AM #4
tryandguardme
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
Looks like you are using someone else's decompiled source code. I wouldn't expect anyone here is going to be willing to help you.

Why would u just come up with a conclusion like that? Me and 2 other friends work on this project a multi cod rtm and every time they send to me that happens
02-01-2016, 08:35 PM #5
iOBX_
Haxor!
Why would u just come up with a conclusion like that? Me and 2 other friends work on this project a multi cod rtm and every time they send to me that happens

What your problem is that you have these files in an inaccessible location I think ! Try rebuild ing the solution or running vs as admini$trator ! If this does not work copy all sources ( form1.cs. Form1.designer. Cs etc )
02-03-2016, 12:31 AM #6
Originally posted by iOBX
What your problem is that you have these files in an inaccessible location I think ! Try rebuild ing the solution or running vs as admini$trator ! If this does not work copy all sources ( form1.cs. Form1.designer. Cs etc )

i agree with this guy Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo