01-20-2016, 06:57 PM #1
Nico
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Would like to know how the majority of people learned or how they actually started programming. Geo

The following 3 users say thank you to Nico for this useful post:

N2Rate, ProfoundModz,
01-24-2016, 08:31 AM #29
Self Taught

The following user thanked xRebugModz_ for this useful post:

ProfoundModz
01-25-2016, 12:58 AM #30
Faloof
Do a barrel roll!
I want to learn C++ or C# to learn how to make mods. Can anyone show me where to go to learn it? like a really good tutorial... Please, anything helps. Smile
01-25-2016, 04:51 AM #31
Devious
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Faloof View Post
I want to learn C++ or C# to learn how to make mods. Can anyone show me where to go to learn it? like a really good tutorial... Please, anything helps. Smile

If you're a visual learner id go on Youtube and search the channel named Brackeys he is a really good teacher and still is active though he only does C# in your interests. C++ is to hard to start off i failed badly when i tried C++ as a start , but in the future I'll learn it :P i only know C# and web developing languages.

Anddd as to this thread

I self taught myself SOME C# i had multiple people teach me through Teamviewer but id like to learn more programming once im in college :wub:
Last edited by Devious ; 01-25-2016 at 04:53 AM.
01-25-2016, 11:31 AM #32
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Devious View Post
If you're a visual learner id go on Youtube and search the channel named Brackeys he is a really good teacher and still is active though he only does C# in your interests. C++ is to hard to start off i failed badly when i tried C++ as a start , but in the future I'll learn it :P i only know C# and web developing languages.

Anddd as to this thread

I self taught myself SOME C# i had multiple people teach me through Teamviewer but id like to learn more programming once im in college :wub:

Get yourself into Java, you would like to more than any other language... It's nice and smooth. Great for game development and android development if that's your interest.
01-25-2016, 04:19 PM #33
Faloof
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hand View Post
Get yourself into Java, you would like to more than any other language... It's nice and smooth. Great for game development and android development if that's your interest.

I thought games are coded in C++.....
01-25-2016, 04:23 PM #34
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
I thought games are coded in C++.....

Yeah, it's not just one language by the way... for instance you can make games with Phython in Pygame and many more. I was just giving an example.
01-25-2016, 04:37 PM #35
Faloof
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hand View Post
Yeah, it's not just one language by the way... for instance you can make games with Phython in Pygame and many more. I was just giving an example.

Yeah, but people said C++ is the best to code it. they say you can make your coding smaller, so it takes less memory and is faster and more stable. Also I think Apps ore coded in C++ for an Iphone. ( I am not trying to argue with you, just trying to understand.) I got a question now... whats the difference between C++, C, and C#
01-25-2016, 04:45 PM #36
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Yeah, but people said C++ is the best to code it. they say you can make your coding smaller, so it takes less memory and is faster and more stable. Also I think Apps ore coded in C++ for an Iphone. ( I am not trying to argue with you, just trying to understand.) I got a question now... whats the difference between C++, C, and C#

Yeah, I know your not arguing you're asking a question. There are many languages which people can use to make projects, some are best for different things such as making apps, games, tools. Although, majority of languages can do the same and all achieve the same goal at the end.

You can use Xcode to develop Iphone apps, ranging which can support C++, C, Objective C.

This thread made on StackOverflow You must login or register to view this content. should answer your question, but again it depends on what you wish to do... Some work better than others. However, the majority reach the same goal.

If you want, you can private message me, since this creates spam on the thread.
Last edited by Helping-Hand ; 01-25-2016 at 04:48 PM.
02-01-2016, 06:30 PM #37
iOBX_
Haxor!
Originally posted by Nico View Post
Would like to know how the majority of people learned or how they actually started programming. Geo

i taught everything by myself !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo