+half coded calculator
+half coded rock,paper,scissors game

[code]------------ FEATURES TO COME ON PAiD UPGRADE v3--------------
+calculater
+notepad
+ virus creator kit [might put it in for people]
+msn tools [message spammer, freezer,status spammer]
+MORE

version 2 here You must login or register to view this content.

you need a password to access the browser it is ''hidemyass'' without the quotes,
REPORT BUGS BELOW[/code]
You must login or register to view this content.

u suggest things to add

scan results for version 2

You must login or register to view this content. [/SIZE] [/code]
Last edited by NGU-LOAN-SHARK ; 08-07-2010 at 04:35 PM.

The following user thanked NGU-LOAN-SHARK for this useful post:

xMacMiller
08-06-2010, 08:14 AM #11
Originally posted by SHARK View Post
but mines better because I coded it

I can watch da pr0nZ all day on my private browser and mama won't come a strayin.
08-07-2010, 09:56 AM #12
Jesse
always mirin
cool gonna try it soon i guess

~Jesse
08-07-2010, 11:22 AM #13
l33t j0rd4n
Is it because I'm 1337
This isn't private! It's built upon iExplorer's framework. vB is coded upon Microsofts framework. You build anything, it's Microsoft's work. All you've done is put a tabStrip, Internet Controls, and a few buttons and typed:
    if textBox1.Text = "" then
Label1.Caption = "Error"
End If

And don't lie, I know more than you. Want to build a real browser? C# and Winsock is what you need. If anyone wants some proof to all I've said - either decode it or type a broken link in the address bar and then compare the same website with IE, and then go to this website: You must login or register to view this content. and look at what that says. (What you've been on shows up in IE's history)

The following user thanked l33t j0rd4n for this useful post:

AgentBearJew
08-07-2010, 04:00 PM #14
NGU-LOAN-SHARK
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by l33t
This isn't private! It's built upon iExplorer's framework. vB is coded upon Microsofts framework. You build anything, it's Microsoft's work. All you've done is put a tabStrip, Internet Controls, and a few buttons and typed:
Label1.Caption = "Error"
End If

And don't lie, I know more than you. Want to build a real browser? C# and Winsock is what you need. If anyone wants some proof to all I've said - either decode it or type a broken link in the address bar and then compare the same website with IE, and then go to this website: You must login or register to view this content. and look at what that says. (What you've been on shows up in IE's history)

f u, i added a textbox1 & buttons & links & everything else,, i coded it in visual basic
08-07-2010, 04:05 PM #15
AgentBearJew
そしてそれで剣は再び落ちます
I claim this a fail
Great Job

The following user thanked AgentBearJew for this useful post:

l33t j0rd4n
08-07-2010, 04:33 PM #16
NGU-LOAN-SHARK
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by l33t
Label1.Caption = "Error"
End If

so your telling me i need to learn another language when i just learned this 1... ffs.. can u teach me?
08-07-2010, 04:41 PM #17
Alekz
Banned
You should be -rep boosting!!Get yourself a red star!!=D
08-09-2010, 12:26 PM #18
l33t j0rd4n
Is it because I'm 1337
When you stop ranting at me, yes.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo