11-21-2010, 02:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); O.k so my task manager wont open for nothing i tired run commands but nothing helps if any of you guys can help me ill be glad Happy for your help thanks to all how helped or willing to help Happy
12-29-2010, 04:49 AM #11
still nothing srry for late replies kinda been busy on some hacks LMFAOO Smile i need premn this site Smile
Last edited by Toon_Squad ; 02-21-2011 at 11:30 PM.
02-21-2011, 11:29 PM #12
Lmfao thanks to all of you who helped me Happy
02-21-2011, 11:32 PM #13
HtD
Dark Knight
Originally posted by ANGER View Post
is pretty cool ill try later

Hows dis "cool" :FU:
02-21-2011, 11:44 PM #14
Originally posted by MrFancyHacker View Post
O.k so my task manager wont open for nothing i tired run commands but nothing helps if any of you guys can help me ill be glad Happy for your help thanks to all how helped or willing to help Happy

If this is your personal computer and not a business educational computer, then this happens because typically a virus edit's your user permission rights to prevent tampering with the virus's processes. If you can get Symantec applications running they provide a removal tool (I believe free) that will kill the virus's control.

Other then this you may have to have it professionally removed, or manually by boot Linux of a flash drive. =D
02-21-2011, 11:51 PM #15
Originally posted by mattlrich View Post
If this is your personal computer and not a business educational computer, then this happens because typically a virus edit's your user permission rights to prevent tampering with the virus's processes. If you can get Symantec applications running they provide a removal tool (I believe free) that will kill the virus's control.

Other then this you may have to have it professionally removed, or manually by boot Linux of a flash drive. =D

lmfaoo i already got it to work avg deleted the threat :P
02-22-2011, 12:02 AM #16
iNikush
I'm back from the dead
O.k so my task manager wont open for nothing i tired run commands but nothing helps if any of you guys can help me ill be glad Happy for your help thanks to all how helped or willing to help Happy

you have a virus and someone turned off your access to that section im sure they stole all your computer info to i suggest going on another computer changing all site info and not getting on it with the computer until you fix the problem
02-22-2011, 12:03 AM #17
lmfaoo i already got it to work avg deleted the threat :P

Your welcome :carling:
02-22-2011, 12:06 AM #18
Originally posted by XxBlackBeard View Post
you have a virus and someone turned off your access to that section im sure they stole all your computer info to i suggest going on another computer changing all site info and not getting on it with the computer until you fix the problem

dude i had my computer wipped out before this and i also changed name of the computer so then i installed the avg and the task manager was blocked and avg unblocked it :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo