Post: How to get a free .com/.org etc name with hosting! [WITH PICTURES]
12-05-2010, 02:17 PM #1
The Epic
I wont stop
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

Today I am going to show you how to get a free .com name along with hosting. I am not sure if this is legal or not, so use this at your own risk.

To start off this guide, I would recommend using Google Chrome, because it translates English to Dutch. To download it, go here. However, this also works on firefox. The guide will show you how to get a free .com name using firefox.

Step 1

Go to You must login or register to view this content. and select the domain you want. It will be located in a box saying "Domeincheck" after you have selected the domain name, press "Nu Controleren".It should look like this: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2

Then check off the domain extensions that you would like, and press "Selectie overnemen en doorgan". It should look like this: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 3

Look at the Hostingpakketten box and press "Meer informatie". It should look like this: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 4

Look at the EnterpriseWeb and click "Nu bestellen". It should look like this: You must login or register to view this content.
Step 5

Do not check off the box that says Ja, ik wil graag de software bestellen
(verzendkosten eenmalig € 9,90). Instead, just press "Volgende". It should look like this: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 6
Fill everything exactly like this picture, but put your real e-mail. Then click "Volgende".

It should look like this: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 7

Don't mess with anything, just Click "Betaalgegevens aanpasen". It should look like this: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 8

Put a random 3 digit number where it says Rekeningnummer. It should look like this: You must login or register to view this content.
Step 9

It will then link you to the account details, check off "Ik heb de Algemene voorwaarden en de richtlijnen i.v.m. bescherming van de gegevens van STRATO AG gelezen en geaccepteerd" and press "Bestelling afsluiten" it should look like this: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 10

It should give you a final screen of your details, press Volgende.

Step 11

You are almost done, press "Terug naar de homepage van STRATO". It should look like this: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 12

In a few hours, you will get 3 e-mails like this: You must login or register to view this content.. They might come at different times. They will contain details of your account. Good luck reading Dutch .
Last edited by The Epic ; 01-22-2011 at 08:07 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to The Epic for this useful post:

-.Anonymous.-, AgentKing-Botz, DiJiTaLGoDz, Geeqoh, Hack-Tivision, Mr. Star, Pablo2010, Toon_Squad
01-09-2011, 07:52 AM #20
Originally posted by JTidler View Post
fixxed must recive sms
at the end they added a new page were you must enter a code you got via text.

I'm almost sure that shit charges your phone when you put the code in
01-12-2011, 04:25 PM #21
didnt work :( the sites changed :(
01-15-2011, 07:40 PM #22
jobush50
Gym leader
doesnt work, you really need to receive a sms, im dutch btw
01-22-2011, 08:09 PM #23
The Epic
I wont stop
Originally posted by Cammmmy View Post
You should wrap the [img] tag around your pictures, It'll make it easier to follow the tutorial[/quote]

I did lol forgot about that[/img]
01-22-2011, 08:14 PM #24
CryingMidget
Do a barrel roll!
nice tutorial
01-23-2011, 09:25 PM #25
RobJL94
Do a barrel roll!
Doesnt work for me. I was so exited. I was gonna make a bunch of domains and forward them to come to NextGenUpdate.com
01-25-2011, 06:55 PM #26
johnnyee
THA BIIGEST SINCE 1994
lol fail just pay like the rest of us
01-29-2011, 01:29 AM #27
The Epic
I wont stop
Originally posted by johnnyee View Post
lol fail just pay like the rest of us

Hm why would i pay for something.. .
01-29-2011, 03:04 AM #28
johnnyee