12-11-2010, 12:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Free Rm tutor 3 !!

Download !!

You must login or register to view this content.

For those who dont know what rm tutor is ... it is a program that you use to take controll of peoples computers and for the version i am giving you it costs £3169 to buy as you can use it for 250 computers at once!!!

This program is great for the home and the work and is used in schools across the uk to monitor computer screens and to be able to controle them especially C2k use it.

What does Rm tutor do you may ask?
Rm tutor allows you to monitor screens without the user even knowing its not like teamviewer where you get a popup window.

Things you can do!!
Blank the users screen
lock the keyboard and mouse
Controle the computer and view it along with the webcam on the computer.
Send and recieve files and you can also do plenty more!!

How to install:
Just download the file at the bottom of the thread and on the computer or laptop you want to be able to view all the screens on install rm tutor in the tutor option then on the computers you want to view install the student version , next to connect go to setting and chose your ip range for example 198.113.1.0 - 198.113.2.9 is the ip adress these computers will be in , and if you have any trouble pm me Smile

A few screen shots!

Download !!

06-24-2014, 09:38 AM #2
Hi,

Just to let everyone know, I understand this post is old.. in fact from 2010, and the download link does not work. Everywhere I have searched on google also seems to be taking me to broken links. Does anyone know where I can download this from?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo