01-31-2011, 05:16 AM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Some Cool Javascripts

To use these just copy and paste them to your address bar.

The Never Ending Pop-up Box

javascript:while(1){alert('Restart your brower to close this box!'Winky Winky} 

Edit Webpages

javascript: document.body.contentEditable = 'true'; document.designMode = 'on'; void 0 

Pictures Spiraling

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+ "px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+" px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0); 

Calculator (just edit the numbers to calculate whatever you want)

javascript: alert(34343+3434);

Check Authenticity of Website

javascript:alert("The actual URL is:\t\t" + location.protocol + "//" + location.hostname + "/" + "\nThe address URL is:\t\t" + location.href + "\n" + "\nIf the server names do not match, this may be a spoof."); 

Rocket Ship (Thanks to DEREKTROTTER)

Controls
W A S D - movement
SPACE - fire

javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script'Winky Winky;s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);s.src='https://erkie.github.com/asteroids.min.js';void(0); 

Multiupload Timer Bypass

javascript:alert(document.getElementById('downloadcounter'Winky Winky.style.display = 'none'Winky Winky;alert(document.getElementById('downloadlink'Winky Winky.style.display = ''Winky Winky; 

Post a reply if you know any other javascripts.
Last edited by CLM ; 02-13-2011 at 03:42 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

-NoSoul4Evr-, AgentKing-Botz, ajt_894, DarkxVirus, F_S_M, Kombust, MaKaRoFF, MasterBaitor, Mr Hankey, Mr. Star, Mudkipzzzz, ProjectPartial, RayJ_chugs, Toon_Squad, xpotato
02-25-2011, 10:26 PM #20
x-MaGiiKZz-o
Who’s Jim Erased?
Haha awesome, I need to start learning Javascript better...
02-25-2011, 11:11 PM #21
mw3modderman
Gym leader
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Some Cool Javascripts

To use these just copy and paste them to your address bar.

The Never Ending Pop-up Box

javascript:while(1){alert('Restart your brower to close this box!'Winky Winky} 

Edit Webpages

javascript: document.body.contentEditable = 'true'; document.designMode = 'on'; void 0 

Pictures Spiraling

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+ "px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+" px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0); 

Calculator (just edit the numbers to calculate whatever you want)

javascript: alert(34343+3434);

Check Authenticity of Website

javascript:alert("The actual URL is:\t\t" + location.protocol + "//" + location.hostname + "/" + "\nThe address URL is:\t\t" + location.href + "\n" + "\nIf the server names do not match, this may be a spoof."); 

Rocket Ship (Thanks to DEREKTROTTER)

Controls
W A S D - movement
SPACE - fire

javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script'Winky Winky;s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);s.src='https://erkie.github.com/asteroids.min.js';void(0); 

Multiupload Timer Bypass

javascript:alert(document.getElementById('downloadcounter'Winky Winky.style.display = 'none'Winky Winky;alert(document.getElementById('downloadlink'Winky Winky.style.display = ''Winky Winky; 

Post a reply if you know any other javascripts.

already been posted dont copy *** hole :jim:
02-25-2011, 11:12 PM #22
CLM
Originally posted by mw3modderman View Post
already been posted dont copy *** hole :jim:

/facepalm. I didn't copy anyone and there's more in this...
02-26-2011, 03:11 PM #23
mw3modderman
Gym leader
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
/facepalm. I didn't copy anyone and there's more in this...

sorry my bro was on by the way this thread was copied exept for website authentication but its nice to have the codes for use on the front page
ClapsCool Man (aka Tustin):black::mudkip::hitman:
02-26-2011, 05:14 PM #24
CLM
Originally posted by mw3modderman View Post
sorry my bro was on by the way this thread was copied exept for website authentication but its nice to have the codes for use on the front page
ClapsCool Man (aka Tustin):black::mudkip::hitman:

I never saw another thread like this. I don't copy with out giving credit so it has to be a coincidence.
02-26-2011, 08:47 PM #25
Works best on Chrome for me! =D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo