02-20-2011, 01:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey so we just got out new laptops macbooks but i want to install things to it but you need a administrater password and i dont know how to get it (keylogger will not work because no admin goes on my computer) if u can help thanks
02-20-2011, 01:37 AM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by HACKaMAC View Post
hey so we just got out new laptops macbooks but i want to install things to it but you need a administrater password and i dont know how to get it (keylogger will not work because no admin goes on my computer) if u can help thanks

i know nothing about Mac's ect..

:/ wish i could help but i can't lol
02-20-2011, 09:57 PM #3
jasond619
Do a barrel roll!
lol your lucky my school dont even allow us to right click and scroll through like settings

btw i think you have to find the password to there security system which is hard to crack
02-21-2011, 08:08 PM #4
Your not going to be able to do it. The resources necessary to do this just are not available on OS X. Also, OS X is extremely advanced and mostly server sided. I'm an experienced Macintosh user and there is no simple solution for this. Please look on a Apple forum.
02-24-2011, 08:41 PM #5
welliegs
Who’s Jim Erased?
Well you could try to change the password. When booting the MacBook hold down command c to boot into single user mode and the. And then i think Type in changpaswd(I don't think that's right but I will check) and then you don't need the original password just do it!!
And boom you have changed it and you havent logged on so untraceable!!!! I will update more if your interested :dingding: bye bye mackintosh
02-25-2011, 01:17 PM #6
Originally posted by HACKaMAC View Post
hey so we just got out new laptops macbooks but i want to install things to it but you need a administrater password and i dont know how to get it (keylogger will not work because no admin goes on my computer) if u can help thanks

I actually made a thread about this, dont forget to use the search function next time. You must login or register to view this content.
[Dont post a reply in that thread since it's against the rules to bump it, post your questions here instead]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo