02-20-2011, 07:47 PM #1
Siike
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Is The Only Legit BOT That Work's And Tested By Me I Am Sorry To Say But The Link Is Sharecash But Since I Love you Guys I Uploaded It To Mediafire Claps

You must login or register to view this content.

I Tried it yesterday left it on all night when I woke up and check it it was at 1,014 Views from 12 views the other day

Video about Program:

My Tested Video:

No Rep Needed Smile

The following 4 users say thank you to Siike for this useful post:

eZi_DuzZiiT, JoSiLo97, Mell, Mvp
02-23-2011, 08:09 PM #11
Dude its so easy to do... Just make a simple vb6 program. Make them set there video to private, and allow friends to view. And than you simply make your program go to the url in a timer and make it simply refresh after the page is connected. Very easy program to make, im suprized you try and charge for it. I might just make one for free so that way we dont need to pay or make you all sad.
02-23-2011, 08:12 PM #12
Originally posted by Siike View Post
This Is The Only Legit BOT That Work's And Tested By Me I Am Sorry To Say But The Link Is Sharecash But Since I Love you Guys I Uploaded It To Mediafire Claps

You must login or register to view this content.

I Tried it yesterday left it on all night when I woke up and check it it was at 1,014 Views from 12 views the other day

Video about Program: You must login or register to view this content.

My Tested Video: You must login or register to view this content.

No Rep Needed Smile

you can clearly do this a lot safer and faster using net tools
02-23-2011, 08:22 PM #13
Siike
Gym leader
Originally posted by AngryHD View Post
you can clearly do this a lot safer and faster using net tools

Whats Not Safe About This. This Is A Smaller file To

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by boyyo11 View Post
Dude its so easy to do... Just make a simple vb6 program. Make them set there video to private, and allow friends to view. And than you simply make your program go to the url in a timer and make it simply refresh after the page is connected. Very easy program to make, im suprized you try and charge for it. I might just make one for free so that way we dont need to pay or make you all sad.

Dude Whose Paying WTF This is Not My Program I found It Most Likely VB but It Works So GTFO

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by x3 View Post
I'v just downloaded it. No viruses at all.
Here is a scan too;

Known viruses: 4873588 Updated: 22-02-2011
File size (Kb): 22 Virus bodies: 0
Files: 1 Warnings: 0
Archives: 0 Suspicious: 0

Thx 4 Virus Scan To Lazy To Do 1 My Self

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by GodProtected View Post
Hello guys, First of all thank you for sharing My Program, and yea im godprotected from youtube, the uploader and coder of this program that works.. Thank you very much for sharing, but really i made this program to make some money from sharecash. and here you are not helping me at all, you are spreading my program and just exploit it.

I wanted to make some money from it and you posted this on mediafire.

Sorry but as i pm'ed many users to not give it to anyone and hold it just for themselves, well, ok give it to your brother maybe. but friends can spread it around like this guy did.

At least he proves that people can download from sharecash like he did.

Also i got a PM from the thread starter on youtube before

lol sorry man its just really sharecash you did makes this in vb but if you want i will take down the link and put your sharecash link up
02-23-2011, 08:45 PM #14
GodProtected
Save Point
Yea plz put the original link. i want to earn money from that. This is made in VB 2008. its a very basic program, it just makes more efficient calculations than others and mention tricks on the blog
workingyoutubevideoviews.blogspot.com

anyway.
02-23-2011, 09:04 PM #15
Thank you. This works.
02-24-2011, 12:46 AM #16
N.W.A
Niggaz With Attitude
Its clearly a threat. Is Norton lying?
02-24-2011, 01:10 AM #17
Whats Not Safe About This. This Is A Smaller file To

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Dude Whose Paying WTF This is Not My Program I found It Most Likely VB but It Works So GTFO

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Thx 4 Virus Scan To Lazy To Do 1 My Self

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

lol sorry man its just really sharecash you did makes this in vb but if you want i will take down the link and put your sharecash link up

Wow, ok dude you want to start the forum wars? I was just hating on that guy that was ripping on you for posting for us so ****ing take a damn chill pill and quit pmsing!
02-24-2011, 01:28 AM #18
Siike
Gym leader
Originally posted by boyyo11 View Post
Wow, ok dude you want to start the forum wars? I was just hating on that guy that was ripping on you for posting for us so ****ing take a damn chill pill and quit pmsing!

forum wars? Ok first off, no one is hating on me if they are they can confront me i do not need you to defend me but thank you. no forum wars i'm answering peoples questions and correcting them

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by xTaylorGang View Post
Its clearly a threat. Is Norton lying?

well if you read norton the threat is it does not have that many people that downloaded witch is not a threat please read the first virus scan & GTFO
02-24-2011, 01:32 AM #19
forum wars? Ok first off, no one is hating on me if they are they can confront me i do not need you to defend me but thank you. no forum wars i'm answering peoples questions and correcting them

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

well if you read norton the threat is it does not have that many people that downloaded witch is not a threat please read the first virus scan & GTFO

k, so are done with this "wars"?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo