02-27-2011, 05:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay me and my little brother decided to make SilentCoders a team instead of it just been us two so sign up to be part of are team on this thread
1.)(EMIN3M)
2.)TheJake1999
3.)RathHavoc
4.)TheUberFail
5.)
show me or pm me a program you made me and my brother will then study it if it is a decent program i would prefer it to be a visual basic project 2010
or goto my download page at You must login or register to view this content.

Sorry For Advertising [/SIZE]
Last edited by (EMIN3M) ; 02-28-2011 at 01:26 PM.
03-01-2011, 05:43 AM #20
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Ahh no one wants to join my company?! LOL oh well... I still think we should combine companies eminem...

The following user thanked Ritztro for this useful post:

TheUberFail
03-08-2011, 02:36 AM #21
I wanna joinSmile C++ coder advanced
03-08-2011, 03:17 AM #22
I would like to join i just started coding and i have visual basics ultimate 2010
My pop-up maker : You must login or register to view this content.
My spam bot : You must login or register to view this content.
My Text To Speech program : You must login or register to view this content.
03-08-2011, 12:56 PM #23
Prince Perciful
In / Out Shake It All About...
Originally posted by EMIN3M
Okay me and my little brother decided to make SilentCoders a team instead of it just been us two so sign up to be part of are team on this thread
1.)(EMIN3M)
2.)TheJake1999
3.)RathHavoc
4.)TheUberFail
5.)
show me or pm me a program you made me and my brother will then study it if it is a decent program i would prefer it to be a visual basic project 2010
or goto my download page at You must login or register to view this content.
Sorry For Advertising [/SIZE]

thanks alot for this, i would join but im a lone wolf in the hacking community.. I would recommend that people keep all their personal details to themselves... Do not say wheres your from because of the fact that if you are blacklisted by anyone (Preferably the police) and the team gets owned, then you wont be in any detail for the police
03-08-2011, 01:06 PM #24
Originally posted by 08keelr View Post
thanks alot for this, i would join but im a lone wolf in the hacking community.. I would recommend that people keep all their personal details to themselves... Do not say wheres your from because of the fact that if you are blacklisted by anyone (Preferably the police) and the team gets owned, then you wont be in any detail for the police

This is a development team, not a a hacking team, theres no such thing as a lone wolf in the computing world, the most powerful team of hackers would be a combination of experts covering networking, hardware, software.
03-08-2011, 10:24 PM #25
Girby2K11
☮ ☯ ☢ ✔ ➝
ummm. what type of projects are you going to make? im learning game programming atm, but after i might try making software =D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo