03-17-2011, 10:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so me and a few people will be working on the ultimate tool wich will have a

1.) web browser
2.) youtube view bot
3.) html/php editor and previewer
4.) radio lame but couldnt think
5.) a vbulletin forum requester

Summing Up

1.) Advanced web browser
2.) a few small web browser that every few seconds refreshes
3.) a uncool version of dreamweaver
4.) a radioa player so you can listen to capital fm + more
5.) you request a domain and wich vbulletin version pay a minimum of £1 and a vbulletin forum will be set up for you

any ideas please add as we want this to be the best we can make it
any further questions pm me or email me at [email][email protected][/email]
03-17-2011, 11:26 PM #2
kiwimoosical
Bounty hunter
Someone doesn't know anything about web programming. PHP is server side, explain how you would manage to create a PHP editor on a desktop. Also, I wouldn't call this "ultimate."
03-18-2011, 12:09 AM #3
schnzrs
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by kiwimoosical View Post
Someone doesn't know anything about web programming. PHP is server side, explain how you would manage to create a PHP editor on a desktop. Also, I wouldn't call this "ultimate."

It probably just edits .php files. Which is something notepad can do, or something you can achieve in only a few lines of code...
03-18-2011, 12:42 AM #4
kiwimoosical
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by schnzrs View Post
It probably just edits .php files. Which is something notepad can do, or something you can achieve in only a few lines of code...

Yep, that's what I thought. The app is oh so ultimate!
03-18-2011, 09:08 PM #5
lol k i wont bovver putting ps3 .ff viewer or ps3 proxy server no sign out or psp pandora battery maker or psp magic memory card maker i made the tool sound shite so it would be a suprise for the nerds that would use it but arwell cant be arsed now and i was gunna make a html/php code finder a hex editor a calculator and i was in the procces of saving money for a server computer to host sites on free of charge with a .co.uk/.com for only $5
and i was making an rs bot a private minecraft server non hamachi AE trainers + a proxy site for all the likkle kids at upper school
03-19-2011, 02:06 AM #6
kiwimoosical
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by EMIN3M
lol k i wont bovver putting ps3 .ff viewer or ps3 proxy server no sign out or psp pandora battery maker or psp magic memory card maker i made the tool sound shite so it would be a suprise for the nerds that would use it but arwell cant be arsed now and i was gunna make a html/php code finder a hex editor a calculator and i was in the procces of saving money for a server computer to host sites on free of charge with a .co.uk/.com for only $5
and i was making an rs bot a private minecraft server non hamachi AE trainers + a proxy site for all the likkle kids at upper school

Like more than half of those things are retardedly easy to make >_>
And also a lot of those wouldn't be implemented in a program, would you happen to have down syndrome?
03-19-2011, 02:11 AM #7
Default Avatar
Oneup

I guess you never used notepad, you can create a windows tool to write php. Notepad++ code lobster are just some that do that and some even have intelisense (which for people who have no idea what that is, makes programming easier and faster)
03-19-2011, 03:05 AM #8
kiwimoosical
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by UP View Post
I guess you never used notepad, you can create a windows tool to write php. Notepad++ code lobster are just some that do that and some even have intelisense (which for people who have no idea what that is, makes programming easier and faster)

php editor and previewer

How would he do the previewer part, I'm not dumb kid.
03-19-2011, 03:36 AM #9
Default Avatar
Oneup
php editor and previewer

How would he do the previewer part, I'm not dumb kid.

Package it with wamp = instant webserver, and I wouldn't be throwing the word kid around if you couldn't at least think of that, not saying he will do that, but he could
03-19-2011, 06:45 AM #10
XDev
Banned
thanks man!:bro:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo