04-02-2011, 10:45 PM #1
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please Lock This Thread!

Application now for sale here!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Pichu ; 04-03-2011 at 09:14 PM.
04-03-2011, 06:06 PM #20
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by nummpty View Post
kk 2sec i gotta go make a gmail account mines is hotmail atm :y:

Alright, I need to test this with a Hotmail. If It comes back that it works, I can change the source for you for free later on.
04-03-2011, 06:13 PM #21
jakerad95
YT - WrapAroundGaming
Originally posted by Disabled View Post
Next Person Who Writes "RAT" or something along those lines will be reported unless they provide constructive reasoning as to why they believe their guess is correct. ... I'm getting ready to request this thread to be closed for the reason that I am being accused of trying to "Scam" and "RAT" members.

------------

I made this in about 45 minutes, (Mostly the design and getting it to send the information to the email address nicely).

Basically, its a fake Wallet Adder, the user loads the applications, connects to the PSN server using a Proxy (Of course its all fake) and then type in their PSN, Email Address Associated with it, and password. They then choose the value they want added and then press accept. Once they press accept all information entered is sent to your email. Right now I have it setup for my email address.

If you wish to have me set it up for your email address, (Only G Mail Right now), I can do so for 5k VBux.

I know it looks simple, and I know how to make it extremely advance looking, but I don't feel like opening Photoshop and creating all the backgrounds and back colors and clipping audio to make it feel and seem like a actual hack program. Maybe another time.

---------

5k VBux and I'll do it for you. Other than that, I'm just showing it off. Which is why I put it here.

--------

Images

--------

There you go. Just quote this or send me a PM and I will do it for you for 5k Vbux. If you do want it done though, I will require a email that is GMail. I will also require the password to it.

If you don't trust me then please don't bother asking me. This process will take about 5 minutes to add, as I have to load the application again, enter the info, and make sure that it works properly for your email address.

---------

BYE BYE!

bro i'll give you 10k if you can do it for me real quick. Is that okay?
04-03-2011, 06:15 PM #22
oToxicity
I’m too L33T
I have one of these but its an Xbox account stealer Smile
04-03-2011, 06:32 PM #23
Alright, I need to test this with a Hotmail. If It comes back that it works, I can change the source for you for free later on.

It wont let me verifi the gmail account :\
04-03-2011, 06:38 PM #24
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
It wont let me verifi the gmail account :\

Use a Cell Phone to receive text, or have it call your phone and type out the numbers/letters.
04-03-2011, 06:40 PM #25
Use a Cell Phone to receive text, or have it call your phone and type out the numbers/letters.

i did i when i type the code it it refreshes the page and asks me to sign up again. i tried logging in but nothing :\
04-03-2011, 06:43 PM #26
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
i did i when i type the code it it refreshes the page and asks me to sign up again. i tried logging in but nothing :\

Give me the info, I'll register it for free.

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Originally posted by M33Nii View Post
I have one of these but its an Xbox account stealer Smile

Nice, mine is a basic design right now, but in my opinion basic designs are more realistic then slopping on a Playstation logo.
04-03-2011, 06:45 PM #27

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Nice, mine is a basic design right now, but in my opinion basic designs are more realistic then slopping on a Playstation logo.

i pasted it notepad but i deleted in 2min ago
04-03-2011, 06:48 PM #28
oToxicity
I’m too L33T

Yeah, we are trying to make these look real. IMO Sony would not place there logo in the background like 100 times like I have seen on some other stealers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo