04-15-2011, 03:44 AM #1
Si1entDev
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you don't know the assembly language well here is what it is. Well first off its a programming language an I have heard from many people that it is one of the most hardest languages to learn an code. They say the people who have mastered Assembly are usually now becoming very good hackers for anything.

Go here to learn it: [url]www.cs.virginia.edu/~evans/cs216/guides/[/url]
x86.html
04-15-2011, 08:18 AM #2
vSaBoTeuR x
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Si1entDev View Post
If you don't know the assembly language well here is what it is. Well first off its a programming language an I have heard from many people that it is one of the most hardest languages to learn an code. They say the people who have mastered Assembly are usually now becoming very good hackers for anything.

Go here to learn it: [url]www.cs.virginia.edu/~evans/cs216/guides/[/url]
x86.html

You can't learn x86 if you haven't mastered 16-bit.
04-15-2011, 07:46 PM #3
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xNCK View Post
You can't learn x86 if you haven't mastered 16-bit.

You can't of been born normal mate, you are defiantly disabled.

You can learn whatever you want.
04-18-2011, 07:55 PM #4
Get back on topic.
04-18-2011, 08:23 PM #5
vSaBoTeuR x
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ox3 View Post
You can't of been born normal mate, you are defiantly disabled.

You can learn whatever you want.

Originally posted by EvilRip0306 View Post
Get back on topic.

Give me a valid reason why you thrash all the flames, but not thrash the flame of the beginner. I quoted the post I'm talking about so you could see.

Anyway. I strongly dis-recommend learning x86 Assembly if you have no basic knowledge about the 16-bit Assembly structure and syntax. It will drive you nuts at a certain point.

One thing you can disband in x86, is that in 8086ASM, you need to call all the characters by their equal ASCII values. So printing "NGU" would require you to use ASCII notation and requires you to print every single character by using interval 21h.

mov ah, 02
mov dx, 004E
int 21
mov dx, 0047
int 21
mov dx, 0055
int 21
int 20

Interval 20h will terminate the program.

I strongly recommend using an ASCII table when you're assembling. My personal favourite table with the most common characters (alphabet, numbers, etcetera...) can be found You must login or register to view this content..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo