08-05-2009, 01:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

thought id post this site for any one wanting to learn to hack sites via security holes in the page source. you do need an account but that only takes a few mins =]

and also You must login or register to view this content. this site teaches you how to write computing languages in an easy way.

sorry if these links have been posted before
oh and these are for educational purposes only Winky Winky
08-05-2009, 02:05 PM #2
Zero Thunder
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Nexus1710 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

thought id post this site for any one wanting to learn to hack sites via security holes in the page source. you do need an account but that only takes a few mins =]

and also You must login or register to view this content. this site teaches you how to write computing languages in an easy way.

sorry if these links have been posted before
oh and these are for educational purposes only Winky Winky

This doesn't have anything to do with coding it's just simple ddos and ask what is ddosing well you send packets that flood that websites server and you keep going till the website crashes its really simple to do but i dont think this is the right place for this ...
08-05-2009, 07:46 PM #3
advertising forums?
08-06-2009, 03:30 AM #4
Zero Thunder
Climbing up the ladder
Wow dude i hate these freeking forums that say (hacking) with the basic visual basic programs that dont even do anything but crash your internet access so you think you crashed the site lmao

The following user thanked Zero Thunder for this useful post:

PrayForPlagues
08-06-2009, 05:35 AM #5
Shadow_Killer
UnderCover Adrninistrator
Originally posted by XxpunisherXx View Post
Wow dude i hate these freeking forums that say (hacking) with the basic visual basic programs that dont even do anything but crash your internet access so you think you crashed the site lmao

Hahahahha i know. They Click Flood then they click Refresh and there Like OMFG im 1337!!! then they get a pop up saying No Internet Single.lol
08-06-2009, 07:09 AM #6
GQGK
Skillz
haha well said... and as for advertising, agreed
08-07-2009, 03:31 PM #7
But then again if your a noob and your just now learning then its going to be somewhat helpful
08-07-2009, 03:42 PM #8
Zero Thunder
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by LordOfSpoon View Post
But then again if your a noob and your just now learning then its going to be somewhat helpful

Ye true but it shouldn't be advertised here :(
08-08-2009, 06:30 AM #9
Originally posted by XxpunisherXx View Post
Ye true but it shouldn't be advertised here :(

True They need a section for "Great Websites" or "Awesome Websites" forum.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo