12-15-2011, 03:19 PM #1
Chrom3D
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Smile

QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!

I am currently using Visual Studio 10, and I have this very annoying problem while writing code.

Whenever I write code, and a error occurs I usually go back to fix it. But whenever I go back the letter I write overwrites the next one.

Lets say i write "Buton1.Enabled" Oops a syntax error. I obviously missed a "t", but whenever I go back to write the "t", it will overwrite the o and so on.

How do I fix this stupid problem?
12-15-2011, 03:33 PM #2
Try pressing the 'insert' button on your keyboard Smile If that doesn't help there might be a problem when it is in debug mode, try pressing the green square (stop) next to the run button and then typing in your corrections Smile

The following 3 users say thank you to ii_QuickScope_x for this useful post:

Chrom3D, Epic?, Pichu
12-15-2011, 04:19 PM #3
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Originally posted by x View Post
Try pressing the 'insert' button on your keyboard Smile If that doesn't help there might be a problem when it is in debug mode, try pressing the green square (stop) next to the run button and then typing in your corrections Smile

Thanks man. Insert worked. I knew of insert already, but I didn't press it within the code editing.

Problem solved. Can a mod please move this to answered questions?
12-19-2011, 09:47 PM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by x View Post

I utterly hate pressing the Insert by accident or a debug that goes wrong so something is activated to where Insert effects are in place... Not Happy or Sad

HATE HATE HATE! Lol.
3,300 post!

The following 2 users say thank you to Pichu for this useful post:

Epic?, tylerallmighty

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo