Post: SQL injection contest - 50k vBux reward - FREE ENTRY
12-18-2011, 12:42 AM #1
tokzikate
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Test out your SQL injecting skills Winky Winky

Sql Injection Competition

Okay so this is a contest, to see who can get the admin username and password first.

The winner will recieve a 50k vBux reward!

It is free to enter!

Once you receive the admin username and password, post here, the first person to post the correct details will win the prize! Happy

The site is: https://nopalindonesia.com/

some extra notes:
I know the username & password, and they will stay the same because the site has some serious database issues

{}{}{} GO {}{}{}

un-FAQ
Q) why I'm doing this for free?
A) I'm bored and vBux don't really matter to me, so enjoy! I also want to see how many people here have read
You must login or register to view this content.tut on SQL injection.

Last edited by tokzikate ; 12-18-2011 at 01:01 AM.
12-18-2011, 07:01 AM #11
Default Avatar
Cade
Originally posted by tokzikate View Post
I'll make another contest soon, Happy

Is it okay if I deface them?

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

I'll make another contest soon, Happy

by the way, you only sent me 50 vbux.

You have to type it like this: 50000
12-18-2011, 07:06 AM #12
tokzikate
Gym leader
yeah you can try, I've tried uploading shells and failed though, I can't find an exploit in their photo uploader >:(

and have you got the donation yet, because ive tried donating three times, and i still have the same money as before?
Originally posted by Team

just saw your second post, ill try again Smile

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

by the way, you only sent me 50 vbux.

You have to type it like this: 50000

done! hope to see you in the next contest as well Happy
12-18-2011, 07:09 AM #13
Default Avatar
Cade
yeah you can try, I've tried uploading shells and failed though, I can't find an exploit in their photo uploader >:(

and have you got the donation yet, because ive tried donating three times, and i still have the same money as before?

just saw your second post, ill try again Smile

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

done! hope to see you in the next contest as well Happy

Thanks Smile

When will the next contest be?
12-18-2011, 07:15 AM #14
tokzikate
Gym leader
I dont know yet, soon!
Not many people here know much about website hacking, usually I host these kinds of tournaments on HackForums, where I get heaps of entries, but I got banned until next year, for selling Jack Daniels out of the "MarketPlace" section No

should the next tournament be on SQL injection again?
or another attack like XSS?

EDIT: if i make it on XSS i will have to make a tut beforehand, so the next tournament might not be for a while...

Thanks Smile

When will the next contest be?
12-18-2011, 07:28 AM #15
Default Avatar
Cade
I dont know yet, soon!
Not many people here know much about website hacking, usually I host these kinds of tournaments on HackForums, where I get heaps of entries, but I got banned until next year, for selling Jack Daniels out of the "MarketPlace" section No

should the next tournament be on SQL injection again?
or another attack like XSS?

EDIT: if i make it on XSS i will have to make a tut beforehand, so the next tournament might not be for a while...

I want vbux though :fa:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo