12-29-2011, 04:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am working on a PHP tic tac toe application, and it turned out to be a lot more work than i expected xD
Here is a screenshot of the game:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14416[/ATTACH]

I will put a link to the playable game once i finish, as well as a link to the source if anyone is interested. Smile

If you find any errors, please tell me so i can attempt to correct them, or if you have a suggestion let me know! Happy

-Thanks guys, NathanSTG

|-----------------EDIT--------------|

Well, I finished, but it doesnt exactly work.... x3
The game runs fine until somebody wins. Instead of displaying the win page, it just keeps displaying the board, but doesn't let you place anymore pieces :/

If somebody more experienced in PHP could look at the source and help me out with it, i would be really thankful!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by NathanSTG ; 12-29-2011 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Added links and more info
01-01-2012, 11:12 AM #2
tokzikate
Gym leader
Basic functionality is good, though you can override your opponents move.
I'll have a look at the source now, I'm not too good with PHP, but i'll try to figure something out Winky Winky
~tokzikate
Originally posted by NathanSTG View Post
I am working on a PHP tic tac toe application, and it turned out to be a lot more work than i expected xD
Here is a screenshot of the game:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14416[/ATTACH]

I will put a link to the playable game once i finish, as well as a link to the source if anyone is interested. Smile

If you find any errors, please tell me so i can attempt to correct them, or if you have a suggestion let me know! Happy

-Thanks guys, NathanSTG

|-----------------EDIT--------------|

Well, I finished, but it doesnt exactly work.... x3
The game runs fine until somebody wins. Instead of displaying the win page, it just keeps displaying the board, but doesn't let you place anymore pieces :/

If somebody more experienced in PHP could look at the source and help me out with it, i would be really thankful!

01-01-2012, 09:39 PM #3
Originally posted by tokzikate View Post
Basic functionality is good, though you can override your opponents move.
I'll have a look at the source now, I'm not too good with PHP, but i'll try to figure something out Winky Winky
~tokzikate

You can? I thought I had fixed that lol. I guess i didnt xD I'll see what i can do when i have time later :P
01-02-2012, 11:51 PM #4
tokzikate
Gym leader
I played around with the code, couldn't fix much though, I started PHP and gave up on it a while ago...
Anyway, great job on the game, I'd like to see it when you've finished it Happy

Originally posted by NathanSTG View Post
You can? I thought I had fixed that lol. I guess i didnt xD I'll see what i can do when i have time later :P
01-03-2012, 01:47 PM #5
Originally posted by tokzikate View Post
I played around with the code, couldn't fix much though, I started PHP and gave up on it a while ago...
Anyway, great job on the game, I'd like to see it when you've finished it Happy

Thank you Smile I'm going to have to think of some more ways to fix it, because everything i try doesn't work xD I'll have to get more creative haha

The following user thanked NathanSTG for this useful post:

tokzikate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo