08-11-2009, 03:58 AM #1
Saint-Luciferr
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok i have a working Facebook Phisher

You need both files. Index.php : You must login or register to view this content.

And Update.php : You must login or register to view this content.

To upload a Php files to a sub domain go to t35.com

What you do is sign up. Login to your username. Upload the files to Sub domain. Then its up and running. Give out the link provided.

So if you made a usernmae called NGU.t35.com then your Phisher login is going to be/ EXAMPLE You must login or register to view this content.

Once they entered there details there username and password should be entered into a txt file. This stores the username and password

To check the folder name open up Update.php in Notepad

Currently its set to "betts.txt" This is because sub domains look for folders like this and remove accounts.

So to video would be as EXAMPLE You must login or register to view this content.

If your worried as this illegal you can alway use a proxy so it makes it that much harder to find you.

Also once your victim has logged into the site you made and fail to login. It will redirect him to the real facebook..

I will be posting soon on methods into tricking people to logging into your phisher. Also be providing files for various sites like hotmail, Ebay, bebo, Myspace.

Thanks

Reps if this helps
08-11-2009, 02:31 PM #2
TriipDaKiiNG
taylordtriplett
dude im so happy it got approved. and the reason it got approved id cause i posted in the site suggestion
08-11-2009, 03:57 PM #3
I used to have a brilliant facebook phisher when they first changed the layout that people thought it was a website that you went on that would your facebook back to the old lay out. Ahh the days
08-18-2009, 08:26 PM #4
thats why i hate using facebook and myspace
08-19-2009, 02:44 AM #5
+tA.DiNeRo
< ^ > < ^ >
haha gets em' every time. Smile
08-19-2009, 02:50 AM #6
Originally posted by tA.DiNeRo View Post
haha gets em' every time. Smile

Why do you do it alot?
08-21-2009, 05:32 PM #7
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
I dont understand to well do you think you can help me through teamviewer?

-Whitey
08-22-2009, 08:14 AM #8
I seen a tut on these things and wanted to do them and then I thought "how would I get them to log into this site" and I gave up. How do I trick people I don't know?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo