01-14-2012, 09:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,
Just here to get responses on what required steps are required. Now i have uploaded pictures and could you please tell me which to learn to be able to put your own php/html codes onto a domain website? I don't really need

to know say for example "AJAX" it will be a waste of time. Now here are the pictures.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14747[/ATTACH]

And

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14748[/ATTACH]

Thanks!

If you cannot see here it is
PHP Basic
PHP HOME
PHP Intro
PHP Install
PHP Syntax
PHP Variables
PHP String
PHP Operators
PHP If...Else
PHP Switch
PHP Arrays
PHP While Loops
PHP For Loops
PHP Functions
PHP Forms
PHP $_GET
PHP $_POST

PHP Advanced
PHP Date
PHP Include
PHP File
PHP File Upload
PHP Cookies
PHP Sessions
PHP E-mail
PHP Secure E-mail
PHP Error
PHP Exception
PHP Filter

PHP Database
MySQL Introduction
MySQL Connect
MySQL Create
MySQL Insert
MySQL Select
MySQL Where
MySQL Order By
MySQL Update
MySQL Delete
PHP ODBC

PHP XML
XML Expat Parser
XML DOM
XML SimpleXML

PHP and AJAX
AJAX Intro
AJAX PHP
AJAX Database
AJAX XML
AJAX Live Search
AJAX RSS Reader
AJAX Poll

PHP Reference
PHP Array
PHP Calendar
PHP Date
PHP Directory
PHP Error
PHP Filesystem
PHP Filter
PHP FTP
PHP HTTP
PHP Libxml
PHP Mail
PHP Math
PHP Misc
PHP MySQL
PHP SimpleXML
PHP String
PHP XML
PHP Zip
Last edited by Actual C++ ; 01-14-2012 at 09:44 PM.
01-15-2012, 01:39 AM #2
what on earth are you requesting? the attachments don't work either.
01-15-2012, 01:57 AM #3
eDeityy
NGU's Resident Author
I'm guessing you're asking which to learn (this list is from w3schools, right?) if you want to create a website. I would suggest learning HTML as it is pretty much the most basic form of website design.

You can find pretty basic tutorials for constructing simple sites You must login or register to view this content.. After a while, you'll have a website that is somewhat functional. You can then go on to upload it to a web host and access it from a webserver instead of localhost (you can access it from anywhere you are vs. at your own computer). PHP (in my experience--feel free to correct me, anyone) is mainly used for database handling, and I doubt you want to learn it. w3schools has some good tutorials, though.
01-15-2012, 06:44 AM #4
Originally posted by eDeityy View Post
I'm guessing you're asking which to learn (this list is from w3schools, right?) if you want to create a website. I would suggest learning HTML as it is pretty much the most basic form of website design.

You can find pretty basic tutorials for constructing simple sites You must login or register to view this content.. After a while, you'll have a website that is somewhat functional. You can then go on to upload it to a web host and access it from a webserver instead of localhost (you can access it from anywhere you are vs. at your own computer). PHP (in my experience--feel free to correct me, anyone) is mainly used for database handling, and I doubt you want to learn it. w3schools has some good tutorials, though.

I write a little bit of PHP, and you're right, it's mainly used with databases, but it also has a lot of other features like the ability to do sessions, cookies, and to display dynamic content on a page, instead of just static html. You can do some pretty cool things with it that dont use databases. (See my thread on my PHP Tic Tac Toe game)
01-16-2012, 12:16 AM #5
t0asty
Web Dev / Security
I cant really understand you but i think you want to know what to learn to create a website?

HTML, CSS would be a starting point. These are how the site looks / user interacts with your site. With these two you can create a fully worth while site.

PHP, MySQL are server side. They make your site more powerful, Give you functionality. With just these two you wont have a very good site. (or one at all to be fair)

tl;dr

Start with HTML (look into HTML5) and CSS. Then move onto bigger things.
01-17-2012, 02:03 PM #6
Originally posted by eDeityy View Post

I did learn html Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo