01-18-2012, 09:57 PM #1
ThereThatGuy
Porkey The Pig Is My Nigg
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,
Simple little program here to fool Newbies on Youtube... :-)

Download Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Password:TTG

TTG :alpaca:
Last edited by ThereThatGuy ; 01-18-2012 at 10:15 PM.

The following user groaned ThereThatGuy for this awful post:

Correy
01-18-2012, 11:58 PM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by ThereThatGuy View Post
Hey guys,

I would advice speeding up different parts of the video, make it around 10 minutes instead of the 15+.

---

Honestly, if you are trying to trick YouTube noobs and make some cash, just create fake jailbreak/PSN card stuff and then use a YouTube bot to write good comments down about it with a link to sharecash.
01-19-2012, 12:45 AM #3
ThereThatGuy
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
I would advice speeding up different parts of the video, make it around 10 minutes instead of the 15+.

---

Honestly, if you are trying to trick YouTube noobs and make some cash, just create fake jailbreak/PSN card stuff and then use a YouTube bot to write good comments down about it with a link to sharecash.

It's not for me, It was for another member. And he wanted the full length video, His name is like mw3nuke or some shit. :y:

The following user thanked ThereThatGuy for this useful post:

Pichu
01-19-2012, 05:10 AM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
It's not for me, It was for another member. And he wanted the full length video, His name is like mw3nuke or some shit. :y:

Aha, nice. Bleh, I really need to start back up my video series. I got busy and wasn't able to make video tutorials.

Well, got a mic now so when I am not busy I will start that up, 1 video in 1 month lol, sad, I should have 5-6 already.
01-19-2012, 10:33 PM #5
ThereThatGuy
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Aha, nice. Bleh, I really need to start back up my video series. I got busy and wasn't able to make video tutorials.

Well, got a mic now so when I am not busy I will start that up, 1 video in 1 month lol, sad, I should have 5-6 already.

Good luck man Smile I'm trying to make 1-2 a week, But with diff stuff. Weather it be PHP or .NET lol
01-23-2012, 10:43 AM #6
Correy
I'm the Original
Hey guys,

you created a video on a design stare
01-23-2012, 11:03 AM #7
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
inb4 someone asks if it can ban people :dumb:
01-23-2012, 01:47 PM #8
ThereThatGuy
Originally posted by Correy View Post
you created a video on a design stare

Yep, Some guy wanted to see how to do it, IDK i guess he is a complete n00b...
01-25-2012, 12:51 PM #9
you guys all ways say Newbies this Newbies that maybe he want's to learn ... who know's ... people aren't called Newbies cause they don't know shit liked you did before and me and other and i know you didn't know shit or any one else ... i remember when i was asking people Questions did't called me a Newbie
soo clam down and respect people man .. we are humans and we are not stupid or a Newbie smarter then you think just they don't know it yet lol.. don't take this to the head either goes to everyone... just showing some love to the people

The following user thanked Officer Laggy for this useful post:

Docko412
01-26-2012, 07:53 AM #10
Originally posted by dakilla010 View Post
you guys all ways say Newbies this Newbies that maybe he want's to learn ... who know's ... people aren't called Newbies cause they don't know shit liked you did before and me and other and i know you didn't know shit or any one else ... i remember when i was asking people Questions did't called me a Newbie
soo clam down and respect people man .. we are humans and we are not stupid or a Newbie smarter then you think just they don't know it yet lol.. don't take this to the head either goes to everyone... just showing some love to the people

although you didn't spell check. lol you still got a good point. basically what you're trying to say is that everyone was a n00b at sum point.
Happy

The following user thanked Docko412 for this useful post:

Officer Laggy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo