01-21-2012, 08:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); remove this shit just please do it! people seem to not care about java
Last edited by xScript ; 02-14-2012 at 03:16 AM.

The following user thanked xScript for this useful post:

Chaz
01-22-2012, 03:58 AM #2
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by I View Post
Well everyone on my new YT channel I will be making tutorials on for people who want to learn Java and I will try to make it very interactive so you are not bored just listening to me talk about what everything means. There will be little tests and mini quiz'z to help you remember everything well.

After I have finished all Java tutorials I will cover the next top wanted topic of programming. So give me ideas!

YT Channel For videos: You must login or register to view this content. I should have the first couple of tutorials uploaded by tommorow because it is 12:22am right now or you can say later todaySmile Please tell others who want to learn Java because I want at least a couple hundred people watching not like 2 per video so if you could to please tell people. I will also yes go into the advanced topics no matter how frusturating it is to me! There is full support on each tutorial and with a common asked questions within that tut in the description I have received.

Just because you want a couple hundred views doesn't mean you can get a couple hundred views. I'll be happy to share if it's good. I don't even see any videos uploaded yet (though you say they're coming).
01-22-2012, 03:59 AM #3
Wnat to Learn English

:carling:

The following 2 users say thank you to FourzerotwoFAILS for this useful post:

Epic?, Stansy
01-22-2012, 05:14 AM #4
the day aint over for me yet but I am starting them now

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

? want to learn english wtf?
01-22-2012, 05:18 AM #5
Stansy
Who is Stansy?
I'll check them out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo