01-25-2012, 01:47 AM #1
Sleazy
xBlueBerryKush
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i need a whack-a-mole game that is simple made in visual basic?
01-25-2012, 06:12 AM #2
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by Chronic420Man View Post
i need a whack-a-mole game that is simple made in visual basic?

So, you've already asked about this in a previous thread, yet you didn't get a good answer because you didn't provide good specifications - and you still haven't.

Having said that, I will give you everything you need to make the game yourself.

The first step is to learn the programming language, You must login or register to view this content. has a very gentle introduction to Visual Basic .NET programming. You must login or register to view this content. offers some video-based tutorials as well. They're both very gentle introductions to both Visual Basic .NET and programming in general.

Now, once you understand the basics of programming, what you'll need to do is come up with a plan for your game. You have to take a number of different things into account. Think of the basic process flow of the game (how it begins, what's it like during gameplay, how it ends and what causes it to end, etc.), remember, to take all possible situations and outcomes into account. From that, you'll be able to come up with a basic plan for implementation.

Ultimately, you'll need to create and manage the basic field. Select a random location for the mole to appear. Show the mole. Determine if the user has hit the mole in time, and handle that appropriately. Hide the mole. And repeat until the end of the game.

Note that most games start off with a game loop, it controls the central component (in this case the field, the mole, and the user's interactions with the field/mole). You'll want to account for that. You might want to consider reading You must login or register to view this content. to get an idea of what game programming is all about.

With the tutorials I've provided you, you should now know enough to create a fairly simple game.

If you can't handle it all yourself, ask a specific question. If you can't get started at all, choose a different project.
Last edited by Epic? ; 01-25-2012 at 06:15 AM.
01-25-2012, 08:36 AM #3
i have one one for you You must login or register to view this content. and i hope you enjoy that game now lolEnzo
Last edited by Officer Laggy ; 01-25-2012 at 09:04 AM.
01-25-2012, 08:48 AM #4
Did Some One Asked For A Visual Basic WhackAMole! Well i have one you and it not my creation ..but it's fun game when your super bored Moo And if ill try to find more Visual Basic WhackAMole

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14951[/ATTACH]

WhackAMole Game: You must login or register to view this content. direct link
Web Site i found it: You must login or register to view this content.
01-25-2012, 07:12 PM #5
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by dakilla010 View Post
i have one one for you You must login or register to view this content. and i hope you enjoy that game now lolEnzo

I think he'll need to turn in the source as well. But I also suspect that simply stealing a whack-a-mole game off of some website (a game that's apparently created by other students as well) is somehow even less ethical than trying to get people to make one for you in the first place.
01-26-2012, 08:14 AM #6
Originally posted by Epic
I think he'll need to turn in the source as well. But I also suspect that simply stealing a whack-a-mole game off of some website (a game that's apparently created by other students as well) is somehow even less ethical than trying to get people to make one for you in the first place.

he's looking for a game and stealing lol that's what we do best...... /facepalm it's thier so we can play so stealing please like you dont download f****** games, movie's, torents, hack's f*** out of here ... sorry to say that but even i download so be... there's a link with the game for any one to donwload and play even if you want see it in studio program so i dont wanna hear i steal cause you do it 20 times worst then me lol Yes:shh: ..... and i'm not her to start shit either i just post it cause any one can play or download i'm just expanding it more so people play the game ...
Last edited by Officer Laggy ; 01-26-2012 at 08:30 AM.
01-26-2012, 04:43 PM #7
Cory
User needs a dick
he's looking for a game and stealing lol that's what we do best...... /facepalm it's thier so we can play so stealing please like you dont download f****** games, movie's, torents, hack's f*** out of here ... sorry to say that but even i download so be... there's a link with the game for any one to donwload and play even if you want see it in studio program so i dont wanna hear i steal cause you do it 20 times worst then me lol Yes:shh: ..... and i'm not her to start shit either i just post it cause any one can play or download i'm just expanding it more so people play the game ...

I believe he has to make one for school. If he just downloads it off the internet his teacher will most likely find out. Also, he has no way of getting the source code so his teacher would know right away that it was plagiarized.

Last I would advice you not to go around flaming one of the most helpful people on the site, especially after you offered little to no help at all. Grow up.

The following 2 users say thank you to Cory for this useful post:

Epic?, Officer Laggy
01-26-2012, 06:56 PM #8
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring

Ok, so I'm just gonna come out and say it. I have no idea what you just said.
01-26-2012, 07:04 PM #9
Originally posted by Epic
Ok, so I'm just gonna come out and say it. I have no idea what you just said.

lol i did not know it was know for school so i was wrong .. i tough he just want a game .. i really don't care if u or any body - reping me or groans cause i posted up a game for him lol it's ok... people love to - rep and groan that
nextgenupdate for you....

lol you - rep me for grow up i + rep cause your a dick and i know that make's you happy + rep lol ...ooo let me guess you going to - rep me again cause i said that right ... god help me /facepalm
Last edited by Officer Laggy ; 01-26-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo