01-25-2012, 07:48 PM #1
Sloth
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I just quickly Made a HWID Generator for you guys!
[URL="https://[url/"]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62411890/HWID%20Generator.exe?dl=1[/URL]

Virus Scan
[URL="https://[URL"]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ea9322b105e4d1015c22348a22157b2919a32608bf2aaadb2fe8aa382e81e3b8/analysis/1366040469/[/URL]
Last edited by Sloth ; 04-15-2013 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Adding Virus Scan
02-05-2012, 06:18 PM #2
Jared
Tranquility.
Very cool man, nice to see some of these things. On a few of my older programs I had HWID protection Smile
02-10-2012, 05:40 PM #3
MasterBaitor
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Cookiemonstaz View Post
Hi I just quickly Made a HWID Generator for some programs that I am going to be making in the future and I thought I would Share it with you Happy

Here are some screenies

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14956[/ATTACH]

This is the first screen you will see.

This is what happens when you click "Generate your HWID"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14957[/ATTACH]

You do not need to send me your HWID unless you have one of my programs that requires it and also the "Test if your HWID is active yet" button is only if you have given me your HWID.

You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan
File Info

Report date: 2012-01-25 20:51:02 (GMT 1)
File name: cookiemonstaz-hwid-generator-exe
File size: 495616 bytes
MD5 Hash: b4582e26cc49e7a40b6824cad308a84d
SHA1 Hash: f3f1dc5192f7140e3c66acb4a581f347166226e1
Detection rate: 0 on 9 (0%)

Detections

Avast -
AVG -
Avira AntiVir -
ClamAV -
Comodo -
Emsisoft -
F-Prot -
Ikarus -
TrendMicro -

Scan report generated by

Beautiful bro! =D Just tested it work great :y:

Tell me if you want me to test something else :love: Would be glad to help Happy
02-10-2012, 10:42 PM #4
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Very cool man, nice to see some of these things. On a few of my older programs I had HWID protection Smile

Originally posted by MasterBaitor View Post
Beautiful bro! =D Just tested it work great :y:

Tell me if you want me to test something else :love: Would be glad to help Happy

Thanks Guys I am currently working on a licensing system to go with it before I start making programs also I have just bought a good crypter and I do not mind crypting programs
02-25-2012, 04:12 AM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Hi I just quickly Made a HWID Generator for some programs that I am going to be making in the future and I thought I would Share it with you Happy

Here are some screenies

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14956[/ATTACH]

This is the first screen you will see.

This is what happens when you click "Generate your HWID"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14957[/ATTACH]

You do not need to send me your HWID unless you have one of my programs that requires it and also the "Test if your HWID is active yet" button is only if you have given me your HWID.

Virus Scan
File Info

Report date: 2012-01-25 20:51:02 (GMT 1)
File name: cookiemonstaz-hwid-generator-exe
File size: 495616 bytes
MD5 Hash: b4582e26cc49e7a40b6824cad308a84d
SHA1 Hash: f3f1dc5192f7140e3c66acb4a581f347166226e1
Detection rate: 0 on 9 (0%)

Detections

Avast -
AVG -
Avira AntiVir -
ClamAV -
Comodo -
Emsisoft -
F-Prot -
Ikarus -
TrendMicro -

Scan report generated by

Mind telling me what you programmed this in, VB, C# or C++? Also, if it is C# or C++, mind sending me the source? I'd be very interested in seeing how you got about to getting the HWID, I was attempting it awhile ago with C# but dropped the project as I kept getting either something else or an error.
02-25-2012, 11:03 AM #6
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Mind telling me what you programmed this in, VB, C# or C++? Also, if it is C# or C++, mind sending me the source? I'd be very interested in seeing how you got about to getting the HWID, I was attempting it awhile ago with C# but dropped the project as I kept getting either something else or an error.

VB I am still learning it I am starting C# after
02-25-2012, 07:21 PM #7
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
VB I am still learning it I am starting C# after

If I were you, I would just stop with VB and move to C#, they are the same thing, C# just uses syntax. It looks more like Java and would prepare you better than VB.

---
Mind sending me the source though? I can convert it for personal use and since I am beginning to now learn C++ I could convert that for C++ use. Smile
02-25-2012, 11:45 PM #8
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
If I were you, I would just stop with VB and move to C#, they are the same thing, C# just uses syntax. It looks more like Java and would prepare you better than VB.

---
Mind sending me the source though? I can convert it for personal use and since I am beginning to now learn C++ I could convert that for C++ use. Smile

Use google :P
You can also pm me, I could try to convert it in c# as I planned to move there from vb.net
02-26-2012, 08:03 PM #9
Sloth
Banned

---

I like to finish learning before I start something new.

I will release source ssoon

The following user thanked Sloth for this useful post:

Pichu
02-26-2012, 08:20 PM #10
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
I like to finish learning before I start something new.

I will release source ssoon

Ahh, I learned a lot of basics form VB.Net but I felt that C# was better. It taught me a lot as well, it's fast development, which I love.

---
Later this year, I start college courses for computer programming, I bet we will start with Java, so I will have an advantage over others because I already some of Java.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo